Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] I tunes update

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
[QUOTE=Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo; You can easily create a backup of your iTunes library before uninstalling. However the uninstall and re-install from the fully downloaded .exe should leave your library as it is, it only removes the old iTunes application and installs the updated version.[/QUOTE

Thank you that is what I wanted to know before doing it.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
I have windows 10 so would assume it will update. Simple question that I cannot find a yes or no answer to even on google if I uninstall itunes to reinstall the latest version will it delete all existing saved music. I have downloaded an instruction sheet of how to copy the music to a usb stick so will have to try that during the night. While watching the cricket.

Seriously BG you may know how to use google but do you know how to read properly? I googled your exact query and lo and behold got the answer within 2 hits. Sometimes you have to just have a go at these things for yourself rather than rely on a football forum for answers

If your not sure take it to a professional and ask/pay for advice or help

You have had so many answers and helpful suggestions within this thread yet you still come back for more. No wonder most take the mick out of your technical ability

Now im off to reboot my omsung thingybob

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seriously BG you may know how to use google but do you know how to read properly? I googled your exact query and lo and behold got the answer within 2 hits. Sometimes you have to just have a go at these things for yourself rather than rely on a football forum for answers

If your not sure take it to a professional and ask/pay for advice or help

You have had so many answers and helpful suggestions within this thread yet you still come back for more. No wonder most take the mick out of your technical ability

Now im off to reboot my omsung thingybob

As I said I did google it but when trying it didnt work and I got frustrated, One kind poster has answered my query so I will just re install the latest i tunes as apparently it doesnt affect my saved music.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
As I said I did google it but when trying it didnt work and I got frustrated, One kind poster has answered my query so I will just re install the latest i tunes as apparently it doesnt affect my saved music.

I said it should leave your library as is, that doesn’t mean others haven’t had problems. Make sure you backup your iTunes library first before doing anything else.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have windows 10 so would assume it will update. Simple question that I cannot find a yes or no answer to even on google if I uninstall itunes to reinstall the latest version will it delete all existing saved music. I have downloaded an instruction sheet of how to copy the music to a usb stick so will have to try that during the night. While watching the cricket.

I've also got my iTunes library backed up on an external hard drive and a sub, just to make it safe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here