Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russian Infiltration of NSC ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Got me thinking.

Attempting to manipulate Brexit, supporting Trump into The White House.....

.. all via Social Media and the Interweb.

Is it Putin that believes our goalkeeper is too short ?

Have their security services being spreading fake news on here regarding Chris Hughton's violent pitch side behaviour ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably too busy training the hooligans, and looking for leverage over the world cup refs.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
More importantly, has Paul Barber been having meetings with Russian (football) agents which he has failed to disclose.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
test.gif

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Got me thinking.

Attempting to manipulate Brexit, supporting Trump into The White House.....

.. all via Social Media and the Interweb.

Is it Putin that believes our goalkeeper is too short ?

Have their security services being spreading fake news on here regarding Chris Hughton's violent pitch side behaviour ?

It's funny you should post that as there is indeed one regular poster on here who has had me wondering that very question before now; they haven't posted on this thread (yet).

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I’m convinced “Ben’s Grandad” is actually a Russian-designed bot, not a real person, that will eventually destroy NSC by uploading so many posts the system can no longer cope. It’s a test run for the whole Internet...

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Manipulation of attendance figures, March or Knockeart named Man of Match every game by imperialist sponsors over salt of the earth Duffy, train chaos, and comrade Jack unable to get a season ticket - all points to Russian interference!!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
One tactic of Russian infiltration is the appearance of a previously unknown person who quickly and unexpectedly is appointed to some modest position of power from where they wield shadow influence. I call fake news.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Seriously though you have got to love the smear campaign from the western powers .

Talking of Putin, check out this wonderful speech. Reality check. Quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KHCNk9BYy4&index=6&list=LLhgIZt70rSKWyaQEZ_JRBZA

In a sense it is nobody fault that there is security competition between states such as Russia and the US. It is the anarchic nature of the international system that causes this, as nobody can be sure of another states intentions, they are constantly looking over their shoulder and wondering if their security could be threatened. Obviously this fear is heightened when neighbouring states are undemocratic and authoritarian and have a history of suppressing their own people.

However lets be clear that without the US involvement in security around the world and in Europe we would be much less secure than we are today. The US security umbrella has allowed European states to cooperate in a way that has never been possible before and has brought peace to the region for decades. Without it there would be a massive militarisation of the region and potentially competition between states like there was before the first and second world wars. Be careful what you wish for.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here