Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28/10 - 30/10

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good results for us those two sharing the points plus Swansea and Huddersfield losing.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Palace home games so far

Hudders
Swansea
Chelsea
West Ham
Southampton

That would concern me only picking up 3pts.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]924305222213750784[/tweet]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What was Noble upset about at the end ?

attachment.php

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Good result, 2-2 tbh. Palace should of won but didn't. 2 points dropped at home. West Ham will think the same having been 2 up.
Both sides poor defensively. At the end of the day we need3 teams below us and currently these are looking like candidates for 2 of those 3 positions

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I hate to say it but I still think palace look half decent. Hodgson has them working hard and they are starting to play as a team. After spurs game they have a fairly easy November and December.... interesting to see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I hate to say it but I still think palace look half decent. Hodgson has them working hard and they are starting to play as a team. After spurs game they have a fairly easy November and December.... interesting to see what happens.

Agree with all this - there's enough class between Zaha, Townsend, Cabaye and Benteke (when back) to trouble a lot of sides and they have 28 games to put right the damage they've sustained over the first 10 games.

They're only 4 points (plus GD) adrift of safety.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here