Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What do you love about NSC?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:bhasign:
Great site.
It’s a breath of fresh air to be able to respond to a thread without fear of being blocked from it, and not being able to give a counter perspective.
Long live King Bozza
Clear off

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I always saw nsc as a chance for Kosh to prove his quality.

Via the medium of rock, sixth form poetry and a strange case of overtly wordy myopia... It has indeed been done. For it is difficult to be intellectually 'wide', with such a narrow shouldered mind.

Here lies Kosh,
and why not?

Kosh

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It reminds me why society is going down the pan.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I love NSC because when I read some other posts I realise that there are actually people in the world who are dumber than I am.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Something that amuses me about nsc is the unwritten rule about insulting people.
Most on here would be able to handle being called a c*nt, perhaps a rapist, maybe even a paedo.
But There’s one insult that Is considered absolutely unacceptable - that is calling another poster a palace fan.
In nsc world, It’s the worst thing you can say.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thanks to NSC I was able to add one and a half inches to the size of my penis (and one inch when flaccid).

Is that since you have been using it to type ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I love NSC because where else can you have a rational chat about, Islam, Brexit, Trump, Aliens, The Illuminati, Breakdowns, Well Ard Creatures, Pubs, Child Care, Trains, Divorce, Holidays, Nut Job Work Colleagues, Bruce Lee, Trampolines, Alan Pardew, Jigsaws, Pluming Issues, and occasionally Brighton & Hove Albion related topics....

Right up my street.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Most will realise that reading yours.

You never knowingly stop being an utter cock, do you? This thread is a celebration of NSC. If you don't like it, f uck off, eh?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Groovy Gang

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here