Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Whispers of a "floodlight show" tonight...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This wouldn't have happened in Dick Tights's day....I am offended and appalled ( but actually looking forward to it)

Why can't we have some decent music either? A nice boogie ...Will Smith...Miami will do.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If this goes ahead, it will instantly remove one of our weapons of tinpottery we currently hold over those mugs up the road. That tragic little gaggle of hapless trolls who live in the away fans end of the BBS will be creaming themselves over it.

This must NOT be allowed to happen. Not in front of the whole world.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Think I saw Michael Buffer at the ground earlier practicing the introductions.
"And now, introducing the teams. Firstly The Seeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaagullllllllllssssssss of Brighton and Hove Aaaaaalbionnnnnnnnn.
In goal, he's on his way to Moscouw it's Mathew Matyyyyyyyyyyy Ryyyyyyan
Ladies and Gentlemen, we now bring out the deeefence Shaaaaane Duffy, Loooois Dunk, Bongggggggggg and presenting El Capitain Broooooooooono.
Midfield, we have Knockaert, Stephens, Propper, Izquierdo
And tonights offence, those big men up front, Grosssss and Murrrrrrrrrray.
We welcome viewers arouuuund the world to little Brighton in England for exciting premiership action so llllllllllllLLLLLLLLLLETS get ready to rumble.

Yes, I'm bored.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Brilliant idea! Can I join in with my phone? I bet you it'll be far more fun than watching a rotten old football match. Especially as we're setting rivalry aside to fist-bump our pot-making visitors.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
We really are turning into 'just another club'.

I liked it when Attila played the music before kick off. We had an identity. We were a bit different and it reflected the city, the people and the club.

What next a drum? Goal music? T-shirt cannons? The twatty marketing department who obviously need to justify their jobs need to step away from the pitch. We are football fans we don't need your help with creating an atmosphere. They should concentrate on ordering replica shirts oh hang on never mind

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I for one will be throwing my season ticket to the ground in disgust.

Sadly no-one shall see this as I shall be in my living room, being unable to make shitty Monday games.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
This is going to be one of those things where loads of people on NSC moan about it, and then everyone in the stadium goes along with it anyway and really enjoys it. A bit like the pitch invasion against Wigan

No, it is absolutely nothing like that.

How you can compare thousands of euphoric fans on the pitch at a well chosen moment by winning promotion, reeling off songs the players started who were all standing up in the press area, as anything comparable to some flashing floodlights at the start of a random PL evening game, is utterly beyond me.

Not quite as bad as goal music, but not far off.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Having looked on YouTube at Chelsea's attempts at a lightshow, the understated display against Liverpool, simple spot lights as the players came out, was infinantly better than the awful laser fest they put on against Spurs.

Fingers crossed for a sensible effort, or none at all.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No, it is absolutely nothing like that.

How you can compare thousands of euphoric fans on the pitch at a well chosen moment by winning promotion, reeling off songs the players started who were all standing up in the press area, as anything comparable to some flashing floodlights at the start of a random PL evening game, is utterly beyond me.

Not quite as bad as goal music, but not far off.

But I am comparing the miserable reaction of fans on here to the prospect of a pitch invasion (go back and remind yourself of the thread if you want) with the actual reaction on the day

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here