Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Usual Palace, isn't it?

Lulling us into a false sense of security by recruiting a manager who looks utterly clueless and destined to send them back to where they belong, before binning him off and getting a miracle worker in to save them.

There's really nothing to see here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'd be surprised, they've got too many quality players.

Said at the time I thought De Boer was a Hyypia type appointment. They'll get shot and get someone in capable of steadying the ship like last year.

Like England of the last 20 years, the experiment with the foreign coach at CP will end in tears.

Their next manager will be a 'no nonsense' British, one of the usual suspects - Dyche, Warnock, etc.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Got to love them. Between August and xmas there like one big gift then they always ruin the fun by getting someone half competent in

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Got to love them. Between August and xmas there like one big gift then they always ruin the fun by getting someone half competent in

Yeah but they're running out of long-ball dinosaur coaches to rescue them now aren't they? They've had Pulis, they've had Allardyce - not sure who's left who can still play 'the Palace way'. Let's hope this years is the year they permanently implode.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They ALWAYS luck out, let's just enjoy their pain whilst it lasts.

Losing to relegation rivals at home isn't good though, shame we aren't playing them sooner!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I like him. Talks a lot of sense.
Was he crying at the beginning?

Proper Palace him. See how close together his eyes are? First hint of facial hair at the age of what, 25? Looks like Shakin Stevens after his Melon's been in a vice for a couple of days.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just working my way done the train at Gatwick and so many Palace fans with faces like smacked arses.

I cheerily asked if they had a good match to each one but they all seem quite grumpy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here