Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Everton signing Richarlison for £50 million

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
To be honest I think we all know Wilfs wishes - He wants to play at the highest level he can to prove him self like any naturally skilled player would. Yes I am saying he is naturally skilled without the blue and white tinted glasses.

I just think, well more of an hope, that next season will be a big shock when he does go as I don't think he will go for £70m and Utd have to have their slice as well and you won't be able to buy 3/4 players with it like most are suggesting/hoping.

Yes you would assume he has those ambitions and fair play to him. Hopefully he’s fulfilled and earning a shit load of cash at palace is enough for him. Personally I want him to stay and never realise his full potential elsewhere but he is a top top talent and
as long as it’s not now, as I think it will be disastrous for us he will be fully supported and wished the best of luck. I would want him to show everyone what he can do at the top table as one of our own. He is too good for us. Most Palace fans know that .

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Yes you would assume he has those ambitions and fair play to him. Hopefully he’s fulfilled and earning a shit load of cash at palace is enough for him. Personally I want him to stay and never realise his full potential elsewhere but he is a top top talent and
as long as it’s not now, as I think it will be disastrous for us he will be fully supported and wished the best of luck. I would want him to show everyone what he can do at the top table as one of our own. He is too good for us. Most Palace fans know that .

But can Palace keep affording to pay him a ton of cash year in year out till he finishes his career?

What about he other players wages? Would they be happy that one player is getting a much bigger slice of the cake?

To keep Wilf you need European football I would imagine and I can't see that any time soon*.

*You will go and have a blinding season now with Wilf scoring a shit load and qualify for the Europa League.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
But can Palace keep affording to pay him a ton of cash year in year out till he finishes his career?

What about he other players wages? Would they be happy that one player is getting a much bigger slice of the cake?

To keep Wilf you need European football I would imagine and I can't see that any time soon*.

*You will go and have a blinding season now with Wilf scoring a shit load and qualify for the Europa League.

It is what is is, he’s top dog - what argument would they have? Benteke is currently palaces top earner. Sakho and Cabaye are/were all £100k + .Palaces top players all earn big But that’s another issue all together!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
WOW.

Does that not concern you at all?

Got to love the mentality that prevails through the club.

Everything is about 'how much is being paid out'.

Whereas they are, to a man top to bottom, unable to understand tangible bricks and mortar assets.

The other day one of them wrote 'how do we know Bloom's a billionaire?'.
Now we have but 'we're rich because we pay 3 seriously poor footballers £100,000 a week'.

They really don't understand, bless them.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
WOW.

Does that not concern you at all?

It does in so much that we do not get enough income outside of the tv money. The figures in terms of how much of the tv money goes into the playing staff wages is not good reading. Adding additional revenue streams into the club is vital to push on or reduce the wage bill, which seems unlikely.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It does in so much that we do not get enough income outside of the tv money. The figures in terms of how much of the tv money goes into the playing staff wages is not good reading. Adding additional revenue streams into the club is vital to push on or reduce the wage bill, which seems unlikely.

Will you have to reduce the wage bill untill these revenue streams are built tho or sell Zaha to re invest in the team next season?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Got to love the mentality that prevails through the club.

Everything is about 'how much is being paid out'.

Whereas they are, to a man top to bottom, unable to understand tangible bricks and mortar assets.

The other day one of them wrote 'how do we know Bloom's a billionaire?'.
Now we have but 'we're rich because we pay 3 seriously poor footballers £100,000 a week'.

They really don't understand, bless them.
To tarnish all palace supporters with the same brush is harsh, those on the away end of the BBS and some on here tho, Jesus, they are a complete different breed.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Lookman going to Leipzig for around £16mil by the looks of it...

I know very little about football, but if I had a choice between signing Lookman for £8 m or Richarlison for £25m I'd probably be e neither ....(Lookman at a push)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Richarlison transfer beginning to look like a very astute piece of business. Just scored again vs. Watford.

Everton currently up to 6th.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Moshiri’s project isn’t going to plan ... yet another defeat. It’s not all about spending loads, when will some owners learn?

B267F2B0-664F-440C-B76D-3FF2814694C9.png

19C993B9-0F07-4BED-AC92-EE6D97E89532.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here