Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] For those ITK

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As one of a small group ITK, I heard that Prince Philip ordered them to cease production.

As an aside they also filmed at least one scene in Nipper Alley, Kingston (where Nipper the HMV dog lived) and they also used a rather ugly concrete housing estate in Swiss Cottage for a lot of scenes. The same housing estate was used in the very recent BBC dramatisation of The Little Drummer Girl.

That Alley is now used primarily as a smoking area for one of the worst 'spoons in the UK. Utter hole. Sad really.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Is it still that bad ? Went in around 5 years ago and it was a toilet then.

That would have been about the last time I went in. Can’t imagine it getting any better. Weirdly I always thought Kingston was relatively speaking, a dump. Given it’s history and pedigree it’s a surprisingly grotty place.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That would have been about the last time I went in. Can’t imagine it getting any better. Weirdly I always thought Kingston was relatively speaking, a dump. Given it’s history and pedigree it’s a surprisingly grotty place.
Bit like Richmond.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It was never as good after they re-shot the end credits without the legs, in it's heyday though it was alongside Holby City about as good a drama as you can get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here