Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Murray and Andone

D

Deleted member 2719

Lineker and Beardsley, Shearer and Sherringham, Cole and Yorke and now Murray and Andone - it's going to happen - new era starts tomorrow!!:albion2:

You forgot Ward and Mellor, Byrne and Small.

Those were the days........................

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Lineker and Beardsley, Shearer and Sherringham, Cole and Yorke and now Murray and Andone - it's going to happen - new era starts tomorrow!!:albion2:

n1gull someone has hacked your account. I can't think of any other reason for a positive opinion from you. Oh of course it's magic mushroom season.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I think Andone could easily play the number 10 role behind GM. Looks to be strong and have a good touch, would certainly like to see it happen.

The advantage FA has over JL is he comes from La Liga not the rubbish Dutch league.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Someone should tell City , quick!

Barcelona have all but given up hope of signing Ajax midfielder Frenkie de Jong, with Manchester City prepared to break their club transfer record to land the Netherlands international, Goal understands.

As revealed by Goal in October, City have told Ajax they are willing to pay €70 million (£62m/$80m) plus €20m (£18m/$23m) in bonuses to sign De Jong.

City believe they are well placed to sign the highly rated 21-year-old next summer following months of talks between sporting director Txiki Begiristain and his Ajax counterpart Marc Overmars.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I think Andone could easily play the number 10 role behind GM. Looks to be strong and have a good touch, would certainly like to see it happen.

The advantage FA has over JL is he comes from La Liga not the rubbish Dutch league.

I listened to the Cardiff game on the radio and Warren alluded to the suggestion we were going to do this but Locadia then went sick. I guess CH then put Andone on the bench as the only reserve striker.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
YAY, here's the football thread I was looking for :clap2:

Can't see this happening unfortunately OP. My hope is actually that Gross is back starting. We've missed him so much and it's been the main reason for us grinding out results. Not only is he our most creative player, he also gets through an astonishing amount of work and running. Brighton without Gross in the PL is like The Smiths without Johnny Marr, a steak pie without the ale, Nigella without a tight top and alluring smile.

Andone will be a sub.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think the idea that Murray has to start in home games is hurting our play. I love Muzza, but his absence of pace limits the options for the midfield players and wingers. Gross behind Andone offers different possibilities.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think the idea that Murray has to start in home games is hurting our play. I love Muzza, but his absence of pace limits the options for the midfield players and wingers. Gross behind Andone offers different possibilities.

Exactly, glad to finally find someone who agrees with me 'if we rely on Murray, this season, we're as good as relegated'.

That is what you're saying, isn't it?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
That scenario would likely involve playing two 'up top'.........which we know is never going to happen with our beloved CH at the helm.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here