Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I hope we don't lose him at the death as it would mean certain relegation.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I hope we don't lose him at the death as it would mean certain relegation.

200.gif

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
I've got a funny feeling that Spurs might still rekindle their interest in him. Levy is under a lot of pressure to appease the fans with a marquee signing - especially now that the Grealish deal looks like it is dead. Moreover, they are a team renowned for leaving it very late in the window to put in offers.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Ooh, you can't go making posts like that. I made a similar joke about another player a few weeks ago and was absolutely pilloried for it ...

:whistle:

Yeah, but this is Zahahahahahahahahaha we are talking about here.. Always one exception

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ooh, you can't go making posts like that. I made a similar joke about another player a few weeks ago and was absolutely pilloried for it ...

:whistle:

Who was the player & what was the injury you settled on?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've got a funny feeling that Spurs might still rekindle their interest in him. Levy is under a lot of pressure to appease the fans with a marquee signing - especially now that the Grealish deal looks like it is dead. Moreover, they are a team renowned for leaving it very late in the window to put in offers.

Palace are quoting crazy money for Zaha, and if Spurs were inclined to spend crazy money they'd surely thrown a few million more at Villa to land Grealish?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Has anyone actually bid for him?

Or has he over rated himself ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Has anyone actually bid for him?

Or has he over rated himself ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is the THIRD best player in the world behind Ronaldo and Messi. So the bidding would start at 150m plus. Palace are lucky to have him.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
2 hours to go , will we manage to keep him ? I feel we will stay up if he stays . Come on wilf stay with us !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here