Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now Sam is on the injury list

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Total waste of money extending/giving him a new contract. He has always been injury prone and is not a Premier league quality player. Others have said this as well in the past. What next, a five year extension for Skalak?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So he needed surgery for his reoccurring calf injury he was carrying last season. The club must have been confident that this operation would solve the issue of sporadic appearances. If he can become calf injury free he is a great player on his day but it looks like he will be late for the season, and it would do more harm than good to rush him back. Just have to be patient with him and hope that when he is back there are no more relapses.

I don't have a problem starting the season with just Hemed and Murray because we will only be playing one upfront anyway. Obviously getting another striker before the window closes is essential but we have enough of a team to start even if Knockeart isn't ready either.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
So he needed surgery for his reoccurring calf injury he was carrying last season. The club must have been confident that this operation would solve the issue of sporadic appearances. If he can become calf injury free he is a great player on his day but it looks like he will be late for the season, and it would do more harm than good to rush him back. Just have to be patient with him and hope that when he is back there are no more relapses.

I don't have a problem starting the season with just Hemed and Murray because we will only be playing one upfront anyway. Obviously getting another striker before the window closes is essential but we have enough of a team to start even if Knockeart isn't ready either.

At least two new Premier league quality/experienced strikers

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Having a bad day? :facepalm:
Pull your head out of the sand... we reach the promised land, we fail to invest in quality players, we fail and head south again..... I am concerned, is that OK with you?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Pull your head out of the sand... we reach the promised land, we fail to invest in quality players, we fail and head south again..... I am concerned, is that OK with you?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lol pull your head out ya arse then ..it's football things happen have a little faith in the club the current management team haven't done that badly have they!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here