Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
horrible prick , you could easily argue that the turmoil in the east is directly attributable to his actions when in power and therefore he is partly responsible for the thousands of immigrants/asylum seeker/ refugees flooding out of these unstable areas........is he worth a trial , yes , yes he is.....!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not sure you a close enough to the negotiations to be in a position to comment on either if the teams in the room. That won't be answered until the final deal is thrashed out

Thrashed.....that's probably the same word I'll be using once the talks are concluded. You only need to look at the way May and co are carrying on to date to know they are incompetent and out of their depth. Announcing their EU citizens deal and asking the EU to match it....only to then realize the EU had published theirs the previous week which did more than match is at best embarrassing and amateur.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ooooooh,a little tetchy tonight are we?My standards of English,eh?As I don't work for the BBC, perhaps you are under the miss-apprehension that I might give a toss about my standards of English.Year One is something introduced since my schooldays,but I do understand you are attempting,rather badly,to insult me.Water off a duck's back sonny.Introducing things like Year One doesn't seem to have improved the teaching standards,if that's what you've been through.Oh,and is your eyesight really poor?Try wearing boxing gloves.

Miss-apprehension?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Partly, there are many things to be considered when deciding to go and who is running the country and the direction it is going in is one of them.

I bet you like to repeat this story to certain types but I'm also willing to bet it's not completely true.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This so called elitist snob is widely considered across many parties to be the most knowledgeable person on constitutional matters in Westminster, many across the political spectrum take notice of his knowledge.
I wouldn’t expect you to know this though.
There were constitutional facts amongst that interview that are not opinions at all.
Again not something I would expect you to know.
Its good to know though that you have a chip on your shoulder to add to your other inadequacies.

I have never felt insulted by you ever. You are too insignificant for that to happen.
Carry on trying though. Its the taking part that counts.

Knobber.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Partly, there are many things to be considered when deciding to go and who is running the country and the direction it is going in is one of them.

I bet you like to repeat this story to certain types but I'm also willing to bet it's not completely true.

Mmmmm, seems a little odd. I decided to leave the UK for what I perceive to be a great opportunity, to enjoy being with family, to have a milder climate and a chance to do for myself what I had previously done for others work wise.

And whilst I voted against Brexit, and now curse it due to the damage it has done to the exchange rate, and also believe that European civilisation has had its 'zenith' and Asia is rising once more, none of these are reasons as to why I left. I voted positively to go, not leave through negativity, I am surprised that anyone else would either.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Ooooooh,a little tetchy tonight are we?My standards of English,eh?As I don't work for the BBC, perhaps you are under the miss-apprehension that I might give a toss about my standards of English.Year One is something introduced since my schooldays,but I do understand you are attempting,rather badly,to insult me.Water off a duck's back sonny.Introducing things like Year One doesn't seem to have improved the teaching standards,if that's what you've been through.Oh,and is your eyesight really poor?Try wearing boxing gloves.

Claims to love his country, can't be bothered to learn to use it's language.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This so called elitist snob is widely considered across many parties to be the most knowledgeable person on constitutional matters in Westminster, many across the political spectrum take notice of his knowledge.
I wouldn’t expect you to know this though.
There were constitutional facts amongst that interview that are not opinions at all.
Again not something I would expect you to know.
Its good to know though that you have a chip on your shoulder to add to your other inadequacies.

Maybe the amateurs running the U.K. should have spoken to him when Gina Miller took the government to court then. Could have saved the tax payer a lot of money and saved Theresa May the embarrassment. He's a cock.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Reading this thread in recent days makes me realise how right Theresa May was when she said before the election that the country was united behind BREXIT while Westminster wasn't............

.............. A few minutes of reading the last few pages from the last few days on here would completely disabuse her of that view.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mmmmm, seems a little odd. I decided to leave the UK for what I perceive to be a great opportunity, to enjoy being with family, to have a milder climate and a chance to do for myself what I had previously done for others work wise.

And whilst I voted against Brexit, and now curse it due to the damage it has done to the exchange rate, and also believe that European civilisation has had its 'zenith' and Asia is rising once more, none of these are reasons as to why I left. I voted positively to go, not leave through negativity, I am surprised that anyone else would either.

Seems like you've set up a business? Being nosey what are you doing?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Firstly it's spelt Blair and secondly TB is far more intelligent, economically minded and sensible than that old Marxist geezer Corbyn. Plus Blair has had a lifetime record of voting to improve our security against terrorism not greeting terrorist groups as friends like that twit Corbyn.

Corbyn out, Blair back in as leader is what we should be supporting. Yes he misread the Iraq war but his domestic record was very good. A decent human being like David Cameron. The same can't be said for Corbyn and his hard left cronies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Exactly...just don't get who he actually thinks he is anymore and does he actually think people give a fvck what he has to say??

Yeah, its not as if people would talk about him on an online football forum or anything. Right, everyone, altogether: "sorry, we don't know who you are and we are not listning to what you are saying and anyway we don't agree with you and what's more we never liked you anyway or your Northern wife'.

:facepalm::lolol:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Firstly it's spelt Blair and secondly TB is far more intelligent, economically minded and sensible than that old Marxist geezer Corbyn. Plus Blair has had a lifetime record of voting to improve our security against terrorism not greeting terrorist groups as friends like that twit Corbyn.

Corbyn out, Blair back in as leader is what we should be supporting. Yes he misread the Iraq war but his domestic record was very good. A decent human being like David Cameron. The same can't be said for Corbyn and his hard left cronies.

You were doing ok until this bit. David Cameron called the referendum to try & silence the Euro sceptics in the Tories, & when it backfired, he ran away.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Distribution of a product which I have worked with in the UK for years, but has never been in Oz before. Can only give it a go........

Exciting times on many levels with new country and new business. Best wishes and I hope it works out for you all.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Mr Blair believes in looking after the wealthy in the hope that trickle down economics helps the rest of us. I think he is genuine in his belief in this process and he is willing to accept the consequent rises in inequality. The EU is fundamental to this approach because it facilitates multinationals by reducing labour costs and gives them power to negotiate with Governments and workers by means of their mobility.Blair mixes in billionaire circles so of course he is going to have the impression that the country wants to reverse Brexit. I'm not a fan of Jeremy Corbyn but at least he is committed to genuine equality and the halting of trickle down economics. I'm not really surprised by Blair's views on Brexit.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The same Jeremy Corbyn who went to private school, along with Diane Abbot, who sent her children to private school, whilst wanting equality for everyone else?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here