Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Onyekuru

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Birmingham are definitely going for it this season.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Why do people keep starting threads by pulling a name out of nowhere and say, could be worth a look. It just wastes time for one and all. Now if Brighton have any link well that is a different matter.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7997978 said:
Close to signing for Everton today for £7m. For that money I'd wish we could have got him!

Or stepped in to be the English Anderlecht, and take him on loan for a season for a small fee.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looks to have enormous if precocious potential and unquestionably worth taking the chance with for an established PL side. If nothing else there is an almost guaranteed future profit given the way the market is moving.
I would still say yes but I can understand why for the moment we have other priorities.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Or stepped in to be the English Anderlecht, and take him on loan for a season for a small fee.

Appears to be going to Anderlecht due to work permit issues according to Sky Sports, so we wouldn't have been able to sign him anyway.

Onyekeru, who has a £6.8m release clause in his contract, will spend next season on loan at Anderlecht as he does not yet qualify for a United Kingdom work permit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here