Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do you own a Blue and White Brighton & Hove Albion Scarf ?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Mainly blue one from circa 1978, not worn for ages.

Similarly, I have a Promoted Div 1 78/79 Season scarf but I'd love a blue and white bar scarf, does the shop sell them? Also, before Christmas there was a little Seagulls shop next to Donatellos, is it still there?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Does a cravat count?

Now you're talking, a BHA cravat. Almost approaching the wooden bow-tie.........

mI5iquNNXAsqBhdbxj0obzg.jpg

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Similarly, I have a Promoted Div 1 78/79 Season scarf but I'd love a blue and white bar scarf, does the shop sell them?
Yes; yes they do! I was twirling my new one at Charlton on Saturday.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
My favourite is this one from years back which is so thin it is barely worth wearing for warmth. I wear it to most matches and always fear that one day it will get lost. Especially after a fair bit of drinking.

image.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
So what we can take out of this thread is that some people are walking around with dirty smelly rags around their necks , truelly shocking !
regards
DR

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yes, I have 2. A newish bar scarf and an older one that I purchased before our league cup(?) match against Northampton at the Priestfield.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I have a blue and white scarf and wear my Albion top to all games including away. I love wearing my colours to home games. Should be interesting to see what the atmosphere will be like on Saturday. I will be singing mainly shouting to get some atmosphere. But might consider relocating to the NW corner.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yes. Two. I had one with a bit of red, sold when we had a red away kit, honestly, nothing to do with Arsenal! Threw it away as i just dont like red for football

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I got a blue and white striped one for Christmas last year, goes with me to all games. Prior to that I used one with Brighton and Hove Albion printed on it and the Withdean years crest.

I have several from the 80s including the red and white one for the Peterborough cup game and some of the silk versions from late 70s. Bought a couple in Withdean years for Mrs and Miss Angus.

My favourite is my first one from 1981 with a pixel style of typeface for the letters. It's also the warmest one I have as it's a properly thick scarf material.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
great thread! ... i have had a number over the years ... including a very long knitted one which wasnt quite cool enough ... must have a look whats left ... i remember owning a silk one once ...tied round my wrist in the north stand that was the real ... i guess my son has nicked the ones i had... ps how do the ads work here ... just logged on here and in the thread a hotel came up in the ads ... the same hotel my mate has just booked on blackpool seafront for the end of jan ... wierd but surely no coincidence

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
My favourite is this one from years back which is so thin it is barely worth wearing for warmth. I wear it to most matches and always fear that one day it will get lost. Especially after a fair bit of drinking.

View attachment 61774

Bloody hell! I had that scarf & had forgotten all about it!

I've got a couple of blue & white scarves and NBV Junior also has his mini version. After recapturing my youth at Fulham the other week we'll both be bringing them along on Saturday for a bit of carefree twirling & Ring of Fire.

:albion2:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Bloody hell! I had that scarf & had forgotten all about it!

I've got a couple of blue & white scarves and NBV Junior also has his mini version. After recapturing my youth at Fulham the other week we'll both be bringing them along on Saturday for a bit of carefree twirling & Ring of Fire.

:albion2:

Trouble is- if I twirl this one around its likely to disintegrate in my hands.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I have many BHA blue and white scarves, the first one I bought was worn at the Goldstone circa 1976, in those days we tied it around one wrist and waved it in circles above our heads in the North Stand. We would also all raise them above our heads, one end in the left hand and the other in the right, arms spread wide, quite a sight when we all did it together
:albion2: :albion2: :albion2:
:albion2: :albion2: :albion2:

This I would suggest is what the OP is after at the Amex if I'm not mistaken, bring it on along with massive vocal support and the chants ringing out.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I always used to wear the one I had for the 83 cup final but now have a stand or fall one

Still got a red one somewhere that was bought out for a cup run or something, was that the Peterborough away game where we had twice as many fans in the stand that it was built for

Edit: Ah seems I was right reading earlier in the thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here