Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do we know if iFollow subscriptions can be used on other club's websites (as was the case with the old PlayerHD service)?

I ask as championship clubs are currently offering a £4.49 monthly iFollow subscription. If I signed up on another club's site, would I then be able to access Seagulls TV content?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Isnt that dearer than a years subscription to Seagull Player? 12 x £4.49 = £53.88 as opposed to £45.

[patcham gull

Jun 12, 2011
Isnt that dearer than a years subscription to Seagull Player? 12 x £4.49 = £53.88 as opposed to £45.
Maybe they offer a slight discount for paying in advance?
Also, the football season obviously doesn't last 12 months, so I suppose theoretically you could pause your monthly subscription during the off-season.

[patcham gull

Jun 12, 2011
Do you not have to sign up for a 12 month subscription?
Currently for Seagulls TV, yes.

Although monthly iFollow subscriptions are available for other teams. I've just found, for example, that Huddersfield offer a £3.75 monthly pass.

Hence my original question: if I buy a £3.75 sub from the Huddersfield site, will that grant me a month's access to Brighton's iFollow service, aka SeagullsTV? *

*This was the case with the old PlayerHD service. For instance, if to you had a Seagulls PlayerHD subscription, you could use that same login to access Newcastle PlayerHD content.

I ask because I would like to watch the pre-season friendlies, but do not want to fork out £45 for the privilege. £3.75, however, would be a no-brainer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Currently for Seagulls TV, yes.

Although monthly iFollow subscriptions are available for other teams. I've just found, for example, that Huddersfield offer a £3.75 monthly pass.

Hence my original question: if I buy a £3.75 sub from the Huddersfield site, will that grant me a month's access to Brighton's iFollow service, aka SeagullsTV? *

*This was the case with the old PlayerHD service. For instance, if to you had a Seagulls PlayerHD subscription, you could use that same login to access Newcastle PlayerHD content.

Interested in the answer as mine is due for renewal on 3rd August and not sure if it represents VFM once the friendlies have finished unless away games are going to be on it.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Mine does!!

But i using my p.c with chrome so it is pretty stable.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Did some numbwit fiddle with the controls at half time or something? Working perfectly up to then - after apparently being 'adjusted' at half time until the last ten minutes it looked like a bad dodgy stream which kept freezing. I really wanted to see how the youngsters performed when they came on too.

Other way around for me. Only last ten minutes worked at all on my desktop, Black screen before.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
I can see the live feed link on the app but cant click it... nothing showing on windows pc either.

Typical.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Pretty peed off if once again it plays up. Driven early from Sussex to Bolton and after a short nap am looking forward to seeing a strong Albion line-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here