Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham away

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
What I found alarming was that they knew what to do with the clackers, almost like a routine, they all used them at the same time and were in sync.. Horrifying.

I think they have them every game now. Certainly did for their games on TV this season

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The neutral zone puzzles me. I'm not really sure what the point of it is? Anyone care to explain the rationale? It seems like it's nearly always full of away fans (certainly when we go there anyway).

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I'll add though: What a magnificent place a full Craven Cottage is to watch a game like that, particularly on such a cold and crisp day. Proper football weather.

Fulham are playing great stuff - I hope their fans stay behind them.

dea33c6fc5843b8028ae4f29a4d274e3.jpg

Looking at that magnificent photograph makes me feel quite nostalgic for the good old days sitting behind a stand pillar .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Add 3 BHA as we were in the Riverside towards the away end.

Also add about 2000 neutral as I didn't see any evidence of Fulham support anywhere nearby, sad really I'd have expected a bit more passion from them

Oh, here's our penalty View attachment fulhampen.mp4

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
The neutral zone puzzles me. I'm not really sure what the point of it is? Anyone care to explain the rationale? It seems like it's nearly always full of away fans (certainly when we go there anyway).

I'd much rather see a neutral area for both sets of fans over enforced segregation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Leicester had them most of last season
just saying
T

We didn't seem to have a problem using clackers at Withdean. Some good displays of alternative blue and white cards before kick off. It's only since the playoff against Palace, that most have decided they're tinpot or whatever the latest derogatory term is.

I was right over in P1, very near to the tunnel. There were a few Fulham fans there, but no problems. I quite like the idea of mixing with other fans in a neutral area, occasionally. They celebrated, we celebrated and it was all very civilised. I know that will offend some of Nsc's finest.

There were very few spaces in the whole ground although their fans were quiet.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We didn't seem to have a problem using clackers at Withdean. Some good displays of alternative blue and white cards before kick off. It's only since the playoff against Palace, that most have decided they're tinpot or whatever the latest derogatory term is.

No, they really always have been terrible. Hopefully something never to be repeated.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Anyone got any phone footage from the 2nd Bton goal, and the crazy celebrating that followed? I had recorded bits, or rather I hadn't - checking the phone after, it was bereft of clips, damn thing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here