Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't want to seem ungrateful but.....

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Update. After all that I went in and he and any kid born after 1st July get given the new home top. Can't collect till middle of August but been told that it will be OK even though it's over a month after his birthday.

The boy will be chuffed to bits.
My two kids birthdays are on 3rd and 24th July, can they both get one? Oh, they just turned 18 and 20![emoji6] [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Update. After all that I went in and he and any kid born after 1st July get given the new home top. Can't collect till middle of August but been told that it will be OK even though it's over a month after his birthday.

The boy will be chuffed to bits.
****ing typical, my son's 7th birthday was on the 30th June and he can't get the new top. I've supported this club for over 30 years and this is the thanks I get. Now my son's going to get bullied for having the wrong top and his whole life will be ruined, thanks to our new money grabbing club. Thanks Brighton, thanks a lot.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
****ing typical, my son's 7th birthday was on the 30th June and he can't get the new top. I've supported this club for over 30 years and this is the thanks I get. Now my son's going to get bullied for having the wrong top and his whole life will be ruined, thanks to our new money grabbing club. Thanks Brighton, thanks a lot.

Are you [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] in disguise? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here