Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Tom Waits

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I'm super-jealous, but it sounds as though you've put in the hard graft to extract a few gems. I saw Cave and Smith on Sunday in Victoria Park. Cave, especially, was fantastic

Nick Cave was very good. I can’t stand large festival type shows but he was pretty special.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Nick Cave was very good. I can’t stand large festival type shows but he was pretty special.

I was way, way back, as we were with our 11yo boy (who thought he was great too), but his presence was so stark even from that distance. For such an event, the sound was something else too. I left there vowing that the next time they play in Brighton or London, we're going to see them. Last time I saw them was at the Brighton Centre in 2004.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I was way, way back, as we were with our 11yo boy (who thought he was great too), but his presence was so stark even from that distance. For such an event, the sound was something else too. I left there vowing that the next time they play in Brighton or London, we're going to see them. Last time I saw them was at the Brighton Centre in 2004.

Yes the sound was superb. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced that quality at an outdoor show (not that I go to many!).

Funny, that’s the last time we saw him too. We were away for the Dome gig and we did not fancy the O2 last year but wish we’d gone now! I’ve seen him quite a few times over the years but have fond memories of the Hastings pier warm up show he did a few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here