Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Bryan

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Seems a lot of money... is he any good?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would have thought that we would be watching Aden Flint a CB but he would be expensive. If we signed somebody from Bristol City we could always offer SB back in part payment if we sign another striker.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I would have thought that we would be watching Aden Flint a CB but he would be expensive. If we signed somebody from Bristol City we could always offer SB back in part payment if we sign another striker.

I thought you liked left backs?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Translation- "I've not heard of the chap in the thread title but I've heard of this other player. Let's mention him."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] algorithm is absolutely obsessed with player exchange deals.

I was just looking at the practicality of SB who doesnt seem to make the team and was a success there or to go back to the Ulloa thread perhaps offer Hemed. Less parting with money.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Seems a lot of money... is he any good?

He is good, been a standout performer for Bristol City but it is just a bit of a questionable signing for our immediate future as we have two capable left backs at the moment, if anything we need a right back or for Mateju to come into the squad with Bruno knocking on and looking a bit susceptible now. He's better than Bong in most areas but probably not as good as Suttner, of course with plenty of scope to improve. Maybe this would be one for next season with a few of our HGP's being out of contract and Bong also being out of contract (even though I think he will sign on again)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Wrong as both are being raved about in the press but I do not watch them as I am at The Amex so have to rely on the press reports.

Aden Flint was the one heading away every ball when Bristol City beat us at the Amex last season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They'd be pissed off losing him to a similar sized club like ours I'd imagine. Think GG and his sideways move from Swindon.

I like him, he's a talented player.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If we are talking of a new left back then Fulhams Ryan Sessegnon would be perfect.

Suspect he will be aiming for higher than us though and wont be short of offers.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Isn’t this Everton want him and Newcastle and us maybe interested? Doesn’t sound likely on that basis.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Joe Bryan is a born and bred Bristolian, and l would be surprised if, with the Robins well and truly in the promotion mix from the Championship, that he would be willing to join a team that could swap places with them next season. Good player though l agree.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here