Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To the ****ing morons who BOOED at full time.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Talking of bad chants, there was one near the end of the second half that a number in the North turned into “we hate Murray”. Now THAT is shocking.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Talking of bad chants, there was one near the end of the second half that a number in the North turned into “we hate Murray”. Now THAT is shocking.

That is disgusting! Now [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] would be justified having a go at those 'fans'.

New thread?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Saw the last few minutes of the Leicester game last night and there were loads of boos at the final whistle - maybe that will be us in 4 years times after we become part of the PL entitled

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
We went toe to toe with a star studded Everton side, I know they're not in the best form but with the players they've got...
Only rescued a point off us with a late dodgy penalty.

It still felt like a defeat though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
**** off and don't come back. Unbe-****ing-lievable.

They were booing the ref you absolute knobhead **** twatty **** shit **** ******* nasty **** shit bollocks ****ing **** loving **** rabbit ****er dog shafting **** **** prick knob!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I wonder how many minutes all of us have spent writing threads which never see the light of day because something inside us won't let us press that "Submit New Thread" button.

Anyone ever written what they think is the best post ever but before publishing you've wanted to give it one final read through? You go for lunch, come back, read it and think "what the **** was I thinking??- 10 minute ago me was a right MELT". You delete the thing and remain silently embarrassed at yourself for minutes to come.

This thread, is an example of that not happening and I think it's very very funny.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I actually have a theory: I believe the crowd were booing the referee for awarding the last-minute penalty. I don't think they were booing the players.

Not sure if anyone else has also thought that to be the case?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wonder how many minutes all of us have spent writing threads which never see the light of day because something inside us won't let us press that "Submit New Thread" button.

Anyone ever written what they think is the best post ever but before publishing you've wanted to give it one final read through? You go for lunch, come back, read it and think "what the **** was I thinking??- 10 minute ago me was a right MELT". You delete the thing and remain silently embarrassed at yourself for minutes to come.

This thread, is an example of that not happening and I think it's very very funny.

Yeah.................this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This thread is genuis. And fair play to [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] who is handling it very well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here