Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Will watch it and hope Hull go up.

Sheffield Wednesday will drift back to mid-table mediocrity next season. Less of a threat for 2016/17.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'll be in Leicester celebrating the best mates birthday and seeing what the city has to offer for a night out afterwards.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'll be watching it, and favouring Shwed, simply because a good mate of mine is an Owl. And, its football, FFS! Not as we know it, Captain Kirk, obviously, but . . . . :lolol:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I will be receiving a sound beating in a squash tournament in Scottsdale, but I will record it and watch it later.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I'll be in my tent, drinking cider, on a campsite just outside Padstow.

And I will be just down the road near Newquay for the week,so I will be in somewhere like St Ives or
Perrenporth, no intention of watching it, probably surfing or fishing.
I was down Padstow a couple of weekends ago in a friends caravan.
Are you going to Harlyn Bay, Mother Ivey's? Loads of them but those 2 are nice and right on the beach.
But I will definitely be watching the Argyle match.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
And I will be just down the road near Newquay for the week,so I will be in somewhere like St Ives or
Perrenporth, no intention of watching it, probably surfing or fishing.
I was down Padstow a couple of weekends ago in a friends caravan.
Are you going to Harlyn Bay, Mother Ivey's? Loads of them but those 2 are nice and right on the beach.
But I will definitely be watching the Argyle match.

Staying just outside Harlyn Bay. Will also go to Mother Ivey's and Constantine Bay definitely - all depends on the weather really. Forecast is ok at the moment.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Staying just outside Harlyn Bay. Will also go to Mother Ivey's and Constantine Bay definitely - all depends on the weather really. Forecast is ok at the moment.

Very nice, quick tip we fancied a pizza one evening so I drove 15 minutes into Padstow and picked up a pizza from The Wood Fired Pizza in the centre of town, it was one of the best I have had including when in Italy. You can go and eat in as well if you are actually in Padstow.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Very nice, quick tip we fancied a pizza one evening so I drove 15 minutes into Padstow and picked up a pizza from The Wood Fired Pizza in the centre of town, it was one of the best I have had including when in Italy. You can go and eat in as well if you are actually in Padstow.

:thumbsup:

Yes, eaten there.

Superb

S

smileyweb

Taking an AITC pan-disability Futsal team to a tournament in London, to play against Arsenal, Spurs, QPR, West Ham and Chelsea (I think).

We're the defending champions, so no pressure... ��

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I booked the day off in case a day trip to Wembley was needed. My wife will be at the Chelsea Flower Show. My daughter will be up in her room revising (she would have put down the books and come to Wembley had it been required). Now I find myself at a massive loose end. Whatever I end up doing on Saturday it will not be spent watching the playoff final. Too redundant, too raw, too soon.

Hopefully I'll have my footballing mojo back for the Euros.

Jul 7, 2003
I will be enjoying High Tea in the Diamond Jubilee Salon at Fortnum & Mason's to celebrate my 20th Wedding Anniversary. Obviously, if we had made the final that would have been rescheduled to the Sunday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here