Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points for Arsenal confirmed....

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Father in law. Arsenal season ticket holder. On holiday. Guess who is having his ticket!!

Not in Brighton end but still. Get to go.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Out of interest I wonder how many people have more than 261 points or more than 235 points?

me + 2 over 320

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Out of interest I wonder how many people have more than 261 points or more than 235 points?

This is the key question on all these threads but no one knows and the club don't share this information. I'm sure everyone on 261 points or more is guaranteed a ticket.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This is the key question on all these threads but no one knows and the club don't share this information. I'm sure everyone on 261 points or more is guaranteed a ticket.

More or less I'd think. Suspect the threshold is pitched at something like maybe 3300 people, with an expectation that at least ten percent won't want to go....so an early sellout in the second wave like Bournemouth is most likely perhaps.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone tried buying tickets on their phone? I think I'm going to be away next week and may not have access to a computer or wi-fi.

Merdalfthewizard

once more unto the breach
Dec 25, 2014
265 miles from home games
I have no STH points at all, is that because I'm a JCL and only purchased my ST after being on waiting list. I would like to add I've supported Brighton since 1973 and attended games with my grandfather and chosen vocation rendered regular attendance an impossibility prior to this year.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I have no STH points at all, is that because I'm a JCL and only purchased my ST after being on waiting list. I would like to add I've supported Brighton since 1973 and attended games with my grandfather and chosen vocation rendered regular attendance an impossibility prior to this year.

No it's because you just bought a ST, so unlikely have previous STH points.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Cheers for that. To be honest it's a 400 mile round trip to Arsenal for me, am more than happy for those more deserving to attend. I'm guaranteed the home games and that's good enough for me.

You'll have plenty of opportunities for Northern games.

Swansea will be the first test to sell out actually.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Anyone tried buying tickets on their phone? I think I'm going to be away next week and may not have access to a computer or wi-fi.

I always buy tickets on my phone, as I'm always at work with no computer access when they go on sale! No problems so far.

Merdalfthewizard

once more unto the breach
Dec 25, 2014
265 miles from home games
That's actually a dilemma, Utd,City, Liverpool and Everton games I wont struggle for tickets, I know or work with at least one STH for all those clubs. Problem is, do I
A, purchase a ticket as an away supporter and have a really short journey and sit with fellow Brighton supporters, or
B, get a ticket from a mate and allow another Brighton supporter to attend the games, especially having read how so many are looking forward to visiting the above mentioned grounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here