Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I've backed him nearly every game he has played this season, you know the rest ........yes I backed him at 33/1 for a tenner:clap::clap:
I've backed him nearly every game this season too, had to work late, forgot and came home to the second half :cry:

Edit: just read the rest of the thread and now really feel for [MENTION=82]pasty[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Damn, never felt more disappointed with a win had £10 on 3-1 win so bloody feckin close.

Still I would happily pay £170 if it guaranteed promotion (let's be honest big T has a lot more on promotion than a tenner)

We are top of the league, let's hope my old town I used to live in can do us a favour Wednesday.

Starting to believe....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
At the risk of offending, hanging on with Radio Sussex waiting to hear the thoughts of Chris, and I've got Sussex's answer to Alan Partridge....

Paul Miller? He's an excellent camp version of Partridge. Some of the topics discussed are INSANELY Alan Partridge-esque. Very entertaining.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They wouldn't get much more if they was near the playoffs to be fair :)

Probably true. I seem to remember in the pre-Venky days when they won the newly formed Premier League, they didn't get massive crowds then either.

Lancastrians have a lot of choice when it comes to which Premier League team to support though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
'What's in the bag?' Is coming up after Pet Shop Boys.

Absolute bliss.

My word he wrings every extra second out of some of those items.

"NoooooOoooooooOOOOOoooooo it's not. But thank you for calling my love. Buh bye."

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Czll_rnWgAA1anw.jpg

Duffy's goal against GG.

Isn't that the same as the set up at Cardiff where the goal was disallowed?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here