Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
With regard to FA, like I say, let’s wait and see shall we? Just because he is able to walk hand in hand with his bird along the seafront does not miraculously mean he is about to burst onto the PL scene like a rampant racehorse.....

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Message for TSB Captain Hindsight, what are you, some kind of editing facility, screening for what you agree with, and what you don’t, and trying to eradicate the posters of the latter?! What do you think gives you that right?! Why don’t you post, read and debate, like the normal'posters on here, rather than poking all the time? Is something lacking?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don’t mind grief for the occasional one that proves wrong. But it’s unfair to give grief when it’s actually spot on. I told you our negotiations with AJ had been halted, if you care to report what I said accurately. And he was also in negotiations with another club. So the sauce was absolutely right. Perhaps you can tell me when I said he was definitely going to LCFC? I said I personally feared they might win the race at the time, but you seem to have crow barred the word definitately (actually spelled ‘definitely’) in, when I never used it. I should have a word with yourself, before criticising my sauce, thank you.

shovel.jpg

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I honestly think some people struggle with reading text. What happened on AJ turned out to be exactly what my sauces (corroborated on this one) actually told me. Read it. You can post as many shovels as you like, you should be posting a rosette for getting it right, but you have an agenda, and you just can’t face having to do it....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I honestly think some people struggle with reading text. What happened on AJ turned out to be exactly what my sauces (corroborated on this one) actually told me. Read it. You can post as many shovels as you like, you should be posting a rosette for getting it right, but you have an agenda, and you just can’t face having to do it....
Nah. You got it totally wrong about AJ. Where he was, what he was doing and who he was signing for.

Totally wrong. But you're still trying to deny it.

Anyway......

Are you an incredibly stupid BELLEND who keeps making a fool of himself on here and is about to get himself banned for constant trolling and acting like a total dick?

Or are you a semi sentient, amoeba brained, Palace supporting choad who spends his days scraping the remains of last night's mushroom Pot Noodle off the floor as a tasty treat for later?

Perhaps you eat it while watching X Factor and Mrs Brown's Boys and ******* off your cousin?

Just questions so don't take offence, as you pointed out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps, but what about Percy Tau's alledged long medical at AZ ?

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It’s a great shame that a thread that could be an excellent single source of valuable and interesting information on the club and on keeping track of how truthful CH is about injury status is in danger of being derailed by a troll.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Post Fulham - Hughton said that there are players coming back in the next fortnight that haven't played. Presumably Andone and Izquierdo. (Bruno is also due back but he's played)
“[the international break will be] better because we’re on the back of what feels like a good result now. With the players coming back that haven’t played, it’s a good opportunity to work them.”
via: https://www.brightonandhoveindepend...-post-match-fulham-press-conference-1-8621506

Cheers looking forward to Jose and Andone being back in contention.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It’s a great shame that a thread that could be an excellent single source of valuable and interesting information on the club and on keeping track of how truthful CH is about injury status is in danger of being derailed by a troll.

If only there were some moderators available who could tidy things up

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the post announcing my stepping down from such duties back in April.

TL;DR Not a mod any more.

Sorry - I must have missed that one. Moderating - it's a young person's game.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So let's try and clear this up a bit, could [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] be slightly correct but just incorrect on his dates? On the Izquierdo thread, [MENTION=18099]ForestRowSeagull[/MENTION] mentions this:

Originally Posted by LamieRobertson
When did Andone have an op?

I was told v soon after he joined (by someone who has no reason to lie) that he'd had a groin op and that he was out for 4-6 weeks. Looking back at the dates that marries up nicely with when he made that 45 minute appearance. No idea what's happened since, must have regressed.

So maybe that was the op he was talking about?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
So let's try and clear this up a bit, could [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] be slightly correct but just incorrect on his dates? On the Izquierdo thread, [MENTION=18099]ForestRowSeagull[/MENTION] mentions this:

Originally Posted by LamieRobertson
When did Andone have an op?

I was told v soon after he joined (by someone who has no reason to lie) that he'd had a groin op and that he was out for 4-6 weeks. Looking back at the dates that marries up nicely with when he made that 45 minute appearance. No idea what's happened since, must have regressed.

So maybe that was the op he was talking about?

Yeah I guess it’s plausible his sauce just ker****ed the tense rather than the info.

It’s MORE plausible that he had an op a la Duffy but that recovery is taking a little bit longer.

Annoying as he was the signing I was most interested to see at the top of our formation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
No, I need to be clear on what I was fed. The probability of new surgery being required has grown to the point where that decision to proceed must be absolutely imminent. With 13 days until our next game, and knowing how smartly CH manages sensitive things like this, I wouldn’t expect him to say anything other than platitudes and non specific things about FA. He doesn’t need to say more, do he don’t. I’m just saying wstvhbthus force, because what I was fed suggests new surgery is highly probable and would obvs delay his appearance. Is that ok?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No, I need to be clear on what I was fed. The probability of new surgery being required has grown to the point where that decision to proceed must be absolutely imminent. With 13 days until our next game, and knowing how smartly CH manages sensitive things like this, I wouldn’t expect him to say anything other than platitudes and non specific things about FA. He doesn’t need to say more, do he don’t. I’m just saying wstvhbthus force, because what I was fed suggests new surgery is highly probable and would obvs delay his appearance. Is that ok?

You are like one of those "psychics", conveniently making predictions with enough room for you to be wrong and still claim to be right.

You still (I assume?) maintain that a fee was agreed for Dunk, the reason he stayed? he used it to leverage a new contract you say. So the fact that what you said would happen didn't happen, well that's just proof of how right you were.

FA surgery looking a "serious possibility." Meaning that when it doesn't materialise, you were absolutely correct. Because probable things sometimes don't happen, wow it's just like you said!

If you do have a source, maybe don't quote them (what you've been "fed" :rolleyes:), until you can be a little more certain.

You wouldn't wind people up so much if you didn't seem to so enjoy claiming to be ITK (and stating things which you heard as FACTS) while at the same time apparently knowing absolutely nothing. You also seem to pick your "inside knowledge" very carefully. It's things that will wind people up and stir trouble. Dunk sold? Locadia bust up? FA needs surgery before playing a single league minute? It's all controversial stuff which will predictably wind people up and create binfests.

I could be wrong, I reserve the right to be wrong, but you seem pretty transparent to me.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

I reported the exact same to the mods a couple of days ago.
But yeah he's still on here, trolling.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
You asked me earlier to clarify what I had learned, which I have done. I’m sorry you don’t appear to value my input, but I can assure you there are a lot who PM me to say they appreciate what I add on here advising me not to be put off by the obvious trolls criticising me. I appreciate that. Specifically on FA the point at which many will sit down together to fine on a huge meal of egg on face, humble pie, washed down with s little whine, is fast approaching. So, as onexestlier poster said, can we now just keep this to pure insight on injuries xnd recovery schedules, thanks.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm still puzzled about Percy Tau's medical at AZ as part of the Jahanbakhsh deal, tbh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here