Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Talking of the mighty Glenn, where are all the small minded, shallow and sad individuals who couldn't find it in their hearts to welcome him back. Apparently they weren't going to acknowledge a single goal he scored. Pathetic.
I have been informed that this is because he once donned the shirt of a London club, 50 miles away and surrounded by other league clubs. But apparently they are our deadly rivals and apparently, if you play for them, then it is sacrilege to play for us.
Get a life, grow up and give up the breast milk and the rusks.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
With all due respect to anyone who shops, or who ever has shopped, in the Co-op, who the hell would ever shop in the Co-op for fark's ache?!

I have and would again..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
With all due respect to anyone who shops, or who ever has shopped, in the Co-op, who the hell would ever shop in the Co-op for fark's ache?!
I don't think they stock fark's ache - better try Waitrose or M&S for poncy stuff.

But as for 'who would ever shop in the Co-op' - I use my local co-op - it's a useful local amenity.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
As do I, very good it is too. Besides, it's the only food store in the village.

Same here and its handy that I live right next door to it!!

Good quality and prices and the loyalty scheme is actually one of best Ive ever joined in that you get x% of your purchases back in cash that u can take off your bill whenever u feel like!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shopping in the Co-op aside, Murray must be in with a shout of being the only player in footballing history to shoot two fierce rivals to promotion to the top division...or any division.....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are we all going to keep quiet when he returns for pre-season with a full head of hair?

#SpendThatBonus.

Are all the public engagements now over?
Can Glenn now book himself into the 'health spa'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here