Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scottish ants,sorry Giants sack their manager.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
enhanced-buzz-orig-14319-1388416085-25.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Except he's ex-Celtic and came through their youth system. .

The 'others' BG talks of would seem to consist of 5 players since WWII.
Including Kenny Miller who basically shuttled between the 2 clubs.

Unsurprisingly the top job at either club has never been filled by a man who has allegiances across the divide.

Remember though, 'never wrong'.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I accept that but if a player can play for both why cant a manger do the same. It happened with Spurs and Arsenal and a no2 Brian Kidd from Man Utd to Man City, so not unheard of. Possibly Celtic Rangers bigger rivalry than the teams I have mentioned?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Our youth team reserves could beat Celtic and any self respecting county league team would stuff Rangers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I accept that but if a player can play for both why cant a manger do the same. It happened with Spurs and Arsenal and a no2 Brian Kidd from Man Utd to Man City, so not unheard of. Possibly Celtic Rangers bigger rivalry than the teams I have mentioned?

The 'bigger rivalry' is also connected with the fact that (to quote a Rangers supporting jock mate of mine) to a certain extent (not every jock is a peasant) it is one set of sectarian peasants versus another set of sectarian peasants. It may seem a bit more of an issue to one side than the other, though (Celtic's most illustrious and revered manager was, after all, a proddy). Hopefully I am wrong and the sort of people who feel a need to wave their historical allegiance in everyone else's face no longer hold sway up there. That said, Scotland is another country and frankly my dear I don't give a damn (Riverdance).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I must admit I dont really care who takes over in the noddy league my only worry is that there will be more talk about the 2 teams joining the Premier.

Talk all they want, it will NEVER happen in a million years. You'd be better off saving your worry for whether a meteorite will hit Alfriston.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a shocking appointment he was, one of the worst British managerial appointments of the last 20 years. Dare I say it but Rangers are so far behind Celtic look a good bet for 10 in a row.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Just a teensy weensy little bit(!) - yes!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here