Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship aggro season 2017/18

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Following Millwall's promotion, the Police and the Championship clubs will have a bigger job on their hands to keep the lid on knuckle draggers clashing. Due to the division containing:

Millwall
Cardiff
Leeds
The Steel City derbies
Boro
Birmingham (and the Villa derbies)

And the following sets of fans won't want to be doormats when faced with the above:
Villa
Sunderland
Wolves
Derby

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Do Cardiff still have a naughty element to their support? Seemed to have really cleaned their act up following the move from Ninian park. Genuine question btw, I have no knowledge of firms and all that carry on.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Do Cardiff still have a naughty element to their support? Seemed to have really cleaned their act up following the move from Ninian park. Genuine question btw, I have no knowledge of firms and all that carry on.

Definitely still there, obviously not like they used to be but none of the best/worst(depends how you look at it) are nowadays.

Can add Bristol and Birmingham to the list.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
They'll all sleep happier this summer knowing they won't have to have [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] watching them on Sky sports.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
And Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd et al aren't going to come to the Amex and show us poofters what a good going over is all about.
I'd like to think that the PL is just a friendly as the Championship in that we all (well nearly all) respect other supporters who follow THEIR team.
I want to go to the big grounds and have fun and act like a tourist. If Villa Park is anything to go by then I might be disappointed.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd et al aren't going to come to the Amex and show us poofters what a good going over is all about.
I'd like to think that the PL is just a friendly as the Championship in that we all (well nearly all) respect other supporters who follow THEIR team.
I want to go to the big grounds and have fun and act like a tourist. If Villa Park is anything to go by then I might be disappointed.

I predicted Villa fans would spitefully laugh at the Albion and they did. Remember them as a miserable bunch from before. Fans of London clubs also have that same air of arrogance when winning and spite.

But I reckon that we will find trips away to Man City, Liverpool, Everton, Newcastle and Swansea enjoyable from a non-footballing aspect.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Can never forget those dangerous Brentford fans, when me and the Mrs were in the Ealing Rd end.
The language was terrible, bugger, bloody hell and FFS were frightening when being shouted loudly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here