Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] New PieExchange opening this weekend.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion are pleased to announce they are teaming up with PieMash to implement a brand new scheme never before tried in a Premier League stadium.
This new scheme is so new that it is still shiny with coloured knobs on.
PieMash are a well established company operating in the Pie & Mash takeaway just off the A167 in the lay-by. Brighton & Hove Albion are an upward bound club who are always up for a laugh (and a profit)
Under the new scheme supporters can pre-order a certain pie for the entire season. On match days they collect their pie but can then swop it via a wonderful app (internet will be required) with a fellow supporter.
Here's how it works. When you purchase your ST you order a pie for every game. On arrival you flash your phone at the person serving you and get your pie. To swop you log on to www.piemash.co.uk, insert your ID, password, where you are, what you have, what you want and wait for someone to offload their pie for yours.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seeing as they cannot handle cooking a batch of pies and selling them in the traditional way I imagine this will fall at the first hurdle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm IN!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What if someone has taken a bite out of it first, do I get a small refund Mr Barber?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
What if someone has taken a bite out of it first, do I get a small refund Mr Barber?

No, you will receive partial-credit vouchers towards your next purchase (of a pie).

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Will they accept Pukka Pies on the swop app cos BG reckons Piglets are crap and only buys Pukka's

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Brighton & Hove Albion are pleased to announce they are teaming up with PieMash to implement a brand new scheme never before tried in a Premier League stadium.
PieMash are a well established company operating in the Pie & Mash takeaway just off the A167 in the lay-by. Brighton & Hove Albion are an upward bound club who are always up for a laugh (and a profit)
Under the new scheme supporters can pre-order a certain pie for the entire season. On match days they collect their pie but can then swop it via a wonderful app (internet will be required) with a fellow supporter.
Here's how it works. When you purchase your ST you order a pie for every game. On arrival you flash your phone at the person serving you and get your pie. To swop you log on to www.piemash.co.uk, insert your ID, password, where you are, what you have, what you want and wait for someone to offload their pie for yours.

Does it start on 1st April?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I want to eat all future pies in the North Stand but my Season Ticket in in ESU, just imagine if the club could set something up so I could just change seats rather than using pie exchange?

el punal

Jesus Crust! For a post like this you need filling in. I'd steak my life that you're just on the gravy train just to make ends meat. A half baked attempt with a ham fisted approach just to get a slice of the action.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here