Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
So we were last on again tonight but had the longest highlights reel. Answers on a postcard please to MOTD, Cloud Cuckoo Land.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Noted that Shearer thinks the relegation will be between West Brom, Stoke, Huddersfield and....

Palace

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Only just managed to watch MOTD , WHAT A F*CKING GOAL if kevin de bruyne had scorex it the "expers" would be creaming themselves far more than they did , and what a finale to the game , THAT is what being a.fan is all about , i sooo wish my boy had een there to experience it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Nonsense. It was a fantastic goal at any level. The pace, of it, sublime touches, vision and finish were all exquisite and worthy of a champions league team.

You’ll struggle to see a better goal all season. It was far superior to Jose’s last week TBH.

Very disappointing MOTD coverage. There was a lot more on that game and more excitement than the Man City Leicester non event. Joke to be on last with hardly any coverage.

Ok - so I didn't get my point across properly. I agree it was a very good Premier League goal - that's exactly what I said. And, yes, worthy of a Champions League team - indeed, the type those clubs score several times a season. Which is why that alone would not merit the match being above Sergio Aguero scoring 4 times for the leaders, a side currently playing football from a different planet. Would you really see Stoke v Brighton as more interesting than that if you were a neutral?

I also agree that the match probably shouldn't have been last. The national media generally seemed to underestimate its potentially pivotal importance to both clubs. Given the frantic finish, it ought to have gone above the Swansea game where the story was nothing more than a continuation of the Carvalhal upturn. Higher up than that.... probably not. And if you had time to discuss one thing, the Stoke spat and crazy ending was more significant overall than simply showing a goal again.

But, overall, the main thing is that some people are imagining a bias against Albion in the TV coverage that really does not exist.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
got back from stoke in time for MOTD,did'nt really mind being on last....but what I thought was annoying,was the amount of punditry time talking about Stoke f*cking about regarding their penalty taker,rather than the Albion goal and brilliant penalty save

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here