Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
You are right, I have no idea about you

And if I was to guess that you are an aging unfit closet racist who spends his whole time trying to re-live his teenage years through some rose tinted specs whilst fuming about how everyone else has done better than him and the state hasn't given what he deserved and was entitled to,

That would all be a guess too
WTF are you doing on NSC while on HOLIDAY .............bored:cool:
regards
DR

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This is exactly how I see PPF. I'm not joking.

IMG_2687.JPG

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

And if I was to guess that you are an aging unfit closet racist who spends his whole time trying to re-live his teenage years through some rose tinted specs whilst fuming about how everyone else has done better than him and the state hasn't given what he deserved and was entitled to,

Snap!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

And a dreadful one too. As far as I'm concerned, nothing screams "highly popular, polished success story" more than posting irrelevant, semi-literate one liners in capital letters in support of keeping foreigners out in between espousing the virtues of thuggery and hooliganism.

No wait. I think you might be right. I even imagine his wife to be a fat old boiler too. :thumbsup:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I see several European countries are having migrant quotas forced upon them despite voting against it. (EU democracy yay) Germany encouraged them to come and others are forced to deal with the consequences.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41172638

I see millions of British people are having reductions in their children's horizons forced upon them despite voting against it. (UK democracy yay) Billionaire press barons, a minority of politicians and some rich City boys encouraged it to happen and others are forced to live with the condequencies.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
From project fear forecasts of Recession and mass unemployment to this "This has led the British Chambers of Commerce to cut its growth forecast for 2018 and 2019 from 1.3 per cent to 1.2 per cent, and from 1.5 per cent to 1.4 per cent respectively." #slimpickings :D

Personally I think it will be a drip-drip negative impact. When existing UK factories come to end of life, their replacements will undoubtedly be built elsewhere - that sort of thing. I really don't believe current economic forecast trends (positive and negative) can be attributed to Brexit.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
From project fear forecasts of Recession and mass unemployment to this "This has led the British Chambers of Commerce to cut its growth forecast for 2018 and 2019 from 1.3 per cent to 1.2 per cent, and from 1.5 per cent to 1.4 per cent respectively." #slimpickings :D

If you read the background, the BCC is concerned that, despite a massive decline in Sterling, there is no sign of an uptick in manufacturing. Also, it's worth comparing these forecasts to those made before the Referendum. Most economists were projecting UK GDP growth of at least 2.5% pa. So, we're now going to be getting growth 1% below those. 1% of GDP is a HUGE number (approx. £20bn)....and as each year passes, it's compounded. So - in 2017 we're £20bn worse off, in 2018 we'll be £40bn worse off, etc, etc. Call it Project Fear, but it's what's happening.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And a dreadful one too. As far as I'm concerned, nothing screams "highly popular, polished success story" more than posting irrelevant, semi-literate one liners in capital letters in support of keeping foreigners out in between espousing the virtues of thuggery and hooliganism.

No wait. I think you might be right. I even imagine his wife to be a fat old boiler too. :thumbsup:

Someone has married him?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It's a guess, but I suspect he married the fat tramp in his class at school. Neither of them probably ever moved more than 2 miles away.

Just a hunch.

I have always thought it would be the quiet, small, withdrawn one, who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nice to see a few of those people a few weeks back saying that they don't gang up on anyone on here posting such nice things. If this isn't online bullying then what is?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Personally I think it will be a drip-drip negative impact. When existing UK factories come to end of life, their replacements will undoubtedly be built elsewhere - that sort of thing. I really don't believe current economic forecast trends (positive and negative) can be attributed to Brexit.

And they won't give a shit about abandoning these factories as they'll have been propped up with government backing/bribes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have always thought it would be the quiet, small, withdrawn one, who wouldn't sat boo to a goose.
Hmmm yes, I do see your point.

[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], is your wife the fcking ugly fat old boiler or the drippy one with terrible teeth and hair who never says anything, always does as she's told and looks like she has suicidal tendancies?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nice to see a few of those people a few weeks back saying that they don't gang up on anyone on here posting such nice things. If this isn't online bullying then what is?

It's pretty pink fairy, have you read his own contributions?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

So PPF spends his life on here trolling and we can't respond with a few light-hearted comments?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here