Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Watford O on a charm offensive?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
f*** off dwayne. You had your chance. Remember your no show in hammersmith and leyton? Remember your no show at the isobar??

safeway, I dont know what you are talking about. I am always nice. Give me an example of when I have been any different.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
isobar?? what.

I said bar risa or area if u remeber correctly. I will be out in Watford next weekend if you're up for it.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Gotta say i've got absolutely no problem with Watford at all, it's all just good banter! Dwayne on the other hand... :nono:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
up for what? a snooker cue round my head? Isnt that what you offered last time before you decided to no show. f*** off gimp boy.....you aint man enough to be givin it large.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Watty, on a serious note, are you coming along on Saturday evening. |i am sure loads of us would like to see you ( not for the crap reasons) just to put a face to the poster?

dave

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I see ur back and still acting like a 12 year old cock then dwayne? :tosser:

Twatty, get yaself along Saturday, i'll let u buy me a beer :drink:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dave, I'd like to but I have a family bbq in richmond. I'd much rather get pissed up (and probably ripped up) in Brighton. We will have to see......thanks anyhow...

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Yeah go on Watty you've been on here ever since NSC started yet nobody has ever met you in person!!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Its a shame...

have a nice bbq. Don't drink too much Youngs ( that's the drink round Richmond isnt it):)

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
mental, cheers...

dave, I dont know richmond that well but I'll stick to my guinness thanks or perhaps g&t's.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Guiness turns your poo's black mate...avoid excess of it.

Youngs is a bit like Harveys, but stronger!

mmmmmmmmm very nice

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Harveys in the Nelson was a bit off last night, hopefuly it will be sorted by saturday when we drink their barrels dry...:drink:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
he's not going to Richmond dave, he'll be drinking 'Eau de Peckham' in a working men's club in Romford.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Safeway Seagull said:
He seems to have been acting quite normal and less twatty just recently. Could this be in readiness for an appearance at the meet-up on Saturday?

Strangely he was quite pleasant me on Sunday buyt soon resorted to type. It's the rather childish abusive PMs that he sends me though .......

I am sure that Watford O will not be there on Saturday even after I sent him details of how to get there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here