Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All get ready to laugh at Naylor...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I couldn't remember it verbatim but I took it with a pinch of salt. I am sure that BZ, Jones, Hughton, Bloom etc have all speculated on the idea about him joining us.

Whilst he is still free it cannot be ruled out.

Neither could I do I had a quick listen..he also mentioned that he wasn't sure whether CH was keen ..I just put it down to footie chat and nothing else :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm saving up an ungodly cackle to launch into the surprised and, I hope, somewhat upset face of Naylor if this comes off. I won't let him forget it either, this haunting laugh of mine. I've only used it twice before, this comical soul-splitter. The first time to a baked walnut salesman who attempted to steal from me, and closer to successfully than I would have wished, a slightly plump lady I had on my arm in that era, named Elke, who was both allergic and addicted to his nutty fare. I informed him of the danger of these nuts for her to consume, but began to sprinkle a sort of dull but arousing nutdust in her direction. She began to skip, this girl. I'd never seen her skip or anything like it before, so I released my nefarious cluck. The other time was toward Graham Skidmore, the voice of Blind Date, for ruining a pub quiz I was originally gently taking part in. It went on for hours as he, the guest emcee, had a frigging anecdote for EVERY question AND answer. I walked out at about 11.35 evilly gobbling as I went to end his night and administer within him at least a week of tears.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why exactly are we all getting ready to laugh at Naylor then. Am I missing something ?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I'm saving up an ungodly cackle to launch into the surprised and, I hope, somewhat upset face of Naylor if this comes off. I won't let him forget it either, this haunting laugh of mine. I've only used it twice before, this comical soul-splitter. The first time to a baked walnut salesman who attempted to steal from me, and closer to successfully than I would have wished, a slightly plump lady I had on my arm in that era, named Elke, who was both allergic and addicted to his nutty fare. I informed him of the danger of these nuts for her to consume, but began to sprinkle a sort of dull but arousing nutdust in her direction. She began to skip, this girl. I'd never seen her skip or anything like it before, so I released my nefarious cluck. The other time was toward Graham Skidmore, the voice of Blind Date, for ruining a pub quiz I was originally gently taking part in. It went on for hours as he, the guest emcee, had a frigging anecdote for EVERY question AND answer. I walked out at about 11.35 evilly gobbling as I went to end his night and administer within him at least a week of tears.

Trawling through the utter dogshit on this thread, has just been made worthwhile by this.

I'm thinking your ungodly cackle is a sight/sound to behold.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I for one would be VERY pleased to see Bobby back with the Seagulls. Don't forget he was playing Premier League football last season and scored one of the contenders for goal of the season. Sure he's not as young as he was (are any of us?) and he's had his share of injuries, but an announcement that he was rejoining us would be one of the biggest and most positive pieces of transfer news in the club's history. And a wonderful boost ahead of the season kick-off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I informed him of the danger of these nuts for her to consume, but began to sprinkle a sort of dull but arousing nutdust in her direction.
If she was allergic to the nuts, why did you sprinkle nutdust in her direction?

Yes, yes, I know. I can be a right James Blunt at times.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Apparently he's going to perform his own version of Mr Tumble if BZ doesn't sign. Or sing. I forget which thread this is.

Zamora singers :thumbsup:

R-5125580-1385201473-9335.jpeg.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did I say Leon Britton was signing? That was discussion point, not a rumour. 'Add him to the list'

...lets just say that our scouts aren't sat in the office scratching their behinds like the majority think...

Have you got a link for that?

I'm all for banning people that deliberately post shit about signings to wind us all up. Genuine mistakes obviously excluded.

Click on his profile and view forum posts. It was his last post prior to this one.

Sorry but the Leon Britton thing was done deliberately to spark some sort of reaction. Everyone was asking 'is this a rumour or just a suggestion' and I recall the OP didn't answer any of the replies. That is most annoying to fellow fans. That's prob why people are saying take this riddle as a pinch of salt...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry but the Leon Britton thing was done deliberately to spark some sort of reaction.
If that's the case, then you can bet this thread is too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If that's the case, then you can bet this thread is too.

Well yes, I don't mind people posting rumours they've heard etc if it's done the right way. But to not explain further just seems to me they're either done to wind others up or designed to slip off the main page and in the unlikely event they happen, get bumped and say 'I told you so look at me'. I can understand why the OP has been given some shit due to his last appearance on the board tbh...

abc

Jan 6, 2007
can I remind you this is a forum?
Britton was a discussion. A good player got released, wanted to see what people thought about him and if we would take him. A discussion for a forum.
Regarding this thread, if I hear info from my reliable source, im quiet entitled to share it with my fellow fans to give them something to talk about on a dull Monday. I don't have to answer to you.

If you want 'facts' or boring articles, may I suggest you go to www.seagulls.co.uk

A fair comment IMHO.

Lighten up people!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Why laugh at Naylor? Previously, it was unlikely. Now it's a bit more likely. What do people really expect him to post?!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not very nice of our scouts eating BZ's dinner while he is in the toilet
I think they're in the toilet too, eating his dinner while they watch him wipe his arse. It's quite disturbing really.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What did you even google to come up with that photo?

It wasn't difficult to find. It's a still from a film I've seen: The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie - just googled discreet charm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here