Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stam gone at Reading

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Why Not ? Playoffs in 2017, now they're in grave peril of relegation this season, and still remains to be seen if the new man can turn things around for them (hopefully not). Plenty of parallels with our woes of a few years ago.

That was my point, our two situations were not dissimilar.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[emoji23]Reading

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Karl Robinson has left Charlton where will be his next stop Reading or Oxford or possibly back to NW and Bolton with Parkinson going to Reading.

How did you find this out Gramps?

Went on BBC Sport to check the cricket score at close and it was on the football headline bits and pieces about him leaving Charlton the rest is my view of a possible future development.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Paul Clement appointed. Reading fans seem happy. Think he did OK a Swansea and kept them up last season, and Derby were fourth when he got sacked. Not a bad record, i suppose.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Paul Clement appointed. Reading fans seem happy. Think he did OK a Swansea and kept them up last season, and Derby were fourth when he got sacked. Not a bad record, i suppose.

I'm whelmed. All we need really is a new manager bounce and to grab a couple of wins to see us safe.

I wonder what Chris Martin is thinking now, though...

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I'm whelmed. All we need really is a new manager bounce and to grab a couple of wins to see us safe.

Did he have a full out with Clement when he was at Derby? Don't know much about it

Do you think the fans will come back now, or do you think they will be waiting to see how he gets on?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

The fella from Coldplay? I doubt he gives a stuff, to be honest... :moo:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Also this: "It's a great opportunity at a club I've always respected in my years in coaching," he said.

What a load of old PISH!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
More of a coach than a manager in my opinion, not very exciting appointment, expecting mediocrity before departure in approximately 18 months.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here