Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Simon Jordan robbed of 100k watch at gunpoint today.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm originally from West Croydon believe me not really a good idea to drive a Maserati around there !
The thing that IS funny about this is that the orange Palace gimp drives the most tasteless expensive car and wears (or wore) the most tasteless expensive watch. I'd expect nothing less, but the confirmation is amusing.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Much like Bozza's expensive toaster, who would ever, no matter their financial situation, buy a £100k watch!? If you really want to show off I'm sure you can get a lovely one for £5k.

Crazy.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Much like Bozza's expensive toaster, who would ever, no matter their financial situation, buy a £100k watch!? If you really want to show off I'm sure you can get a lovely one for £5k.

Crazy.
"who would ever"?

The answer is in the question. And I completely agree.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
8 people either shot or stabbed to death in the last 7 days in London. At least 4 of them not members of any gang. Who in their right mind would want to live in London !

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
8 people either shot or stabbed to death in the last 7 days in London. At least 4 of them not members of any gang. Who in their right mind would want to live in London !

Is Jordan in his right mind!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here