Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you really saying that Bong gets slated because he's black, as opposed to not good enough?

Wow... that's so wide of the mark it was aimed at the goal and hit an aeroplane.
There has to be a reason why EVERYTHING is Bong's fault and it can't just be footballing reasons.

D

Deleted member 2719

I used to have an FA coaching video called defend to win.

This is the new version Defend to lose.

City Albion.PNG

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Glenn will make them pay for that insolence... and downright lack of respect they are showing us by thinking they can afford to take Aguero off!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The gulf in quality between the top sides and the rest is a real ballache for the premier league. It's just dull. There's no complaining about our effort or discipline or desire but there's just such a vast gap in ability.

We've been the worst team and the best team in the second, third and fourth tier and I can't remember there ever being anywhere near the size of chasm between top and bottom.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Murray has already made a difference for me. Absolute class.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not just saying it but would have taken this today - all other results going well for us bar the West Ham one earlier.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Not just saying it but would have taken this today - all other results going well for us bar the West Ham one earlier.

This morning my take was if we lose 2-1 that would be fine. Would like to see us get one, but if we lost 3-0 no-one would have been surprised and there would be no cause for complaint unless we'd gifted it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here