Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oh no, Connor ...

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
FFS you lot...It is the Rangers 2018/9 away strip and is red, white and blue. Looks as much like a South London Comedy Collective strip as my Y fronts....

I will, as usual, be supporting the Queens XI this coming season as their two new Albion recruits aim to stop Glasgow rivals, 'The Great Unwashed' in their 10 in a row quest....

TNBA

TTF

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
FFS you lot...It is the Rangers 2018/9 away strip and is red, white and blue. Looks as much like a South London Comedy Collective strip as my Y fronts....

I will, as usual, be supporting the Queens XI this coming season as their two new Albion recruits aim to stop Glasgow rivals, 'The Great Unwashed' in their 10 in a row quest....

TNBA

TTF

I would say that the kit in the photo looks very similar to the most iconic kit that them lot up the road have ever had... if you are of a certain age, you will think of that kit when you think of them, and probably Vince Hilaire...

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
ffs you lot...it is the rangers 2018/9 away strip and is red, white and blue. Looks as much like a south london comedy collective strip as my y fronts....

I will, as usual, be supporting the queens xi this coming season as their two new albion recruits aim to stop glasgow rivals, 'the great unwashed' in their 10 in a row quest....

Tnba

ttf

this !

Last edited:

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here