Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern Rail STRIKE details

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Shouldn't have sold them off to foreign buyers then if they're that essential , why should private businesses have any state support ?

Spot on. How can people working for private companies be prevented from striking, when teachers, doctors, nurses, paramedics, firefighters et al working for the state can.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
IMG_0052.JPG

Can you imagine this man walking through the train saying "tickets please"? No way he would be employed as a guard looking like that. A narcissistic ******** at best.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Have any of our resident Southern travellers received any communication from Southern about the month season ticket refund yet?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not yet , will southern, GTR or who ever contact us direct ?

The original story said that they would contact people directly if they had their contact details... I guess the website will also have a section / link for those who haven't been in correspondence with them before.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I spoke to someone who is currently training drivers for the new trains.

18 months he told me to fully train a driver.

Yep, Army reckons they can train one in 15 weeks. The lies the train crew are feeding to the public are rapidly unravelling. There are going to be a few shamed faces when people cotton on to the fact that they are NOT needed and CAN be replaced relatively easily. You can't be sacked for sanctioned industrial action but you can be sacked for lying.

This chap seems to think it's very easy....:lolol:

http://www.traindriver.org/#

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here