Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull fan for 2 games

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Wednesday :lolol: only need a point. Cardiff have to beat them to stand any chance of catching them.

I think Triggaaar means we want Wednesday to drop points so they have no chance of catching Derby, so Derby have nothing to play for on Monday.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Yes, but if they drop points then they cannot catch Derby, so Derby would have little to play for on Monday. Of course a Cardiff win would be better, so Sheffield can't rest on the last day.

Oops, sorry typed same, forgot to send, by which time you had!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bet Sky are chuffed they picked this game :lolol:

Watching Hearts v Celtic. Kazim-Richards scored. Hearts equalised. A much faster game (very quick) than Birmingham v Boro. Good football as well (apart from Kazim-Richards).

Callum Paterson (RB) for Hearts stands out (not as good as Bruno though). Patrick Roberts (striker) for Celtic (although Skalak might be as good if not better).

Quick but passes are telegraphed and ball control no better than the Championship. Lots of running off the ball.

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yes, but if they drop points then they cannot catch Derby, so Derby would have little to play for on Monday. Of course a Cardiff win would be better, so Sheffield can't rest on the last day.

Ah I see. Can't see Massive catching Derby anyway (even after we beat them) but I get what you mean. Think they'll grind out a dull draw today with an even duller performance than their usual dull fare, but would love Cardiff to win.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hull are losing, so now Derby will want to push for fourth :mad:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ah I see. Can't see Massive catching Derby anyway
If Sheffield won today and Derby lost against us, there'd only be 3 points in it, meaning Derby have to get a result on the last day. They wouldn't want that, so they'd really want to get a result against us. If Sheffield drop points, that's it, Derby can try rotating players and use our game to experiment, and maybe give a couple of players a rest. EXCEPT Hull are somehow losing :facepalm:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hull are seriously pony, I wouldn't mind them in a play off semi scenario.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
This result has no bearing on how well Derby will play on Monday as they'll be playing to win either way just like Birmingham last night and our players know it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This result has no bearing on how well Derby will play on Monday as they'll be playing to win either way just like Birmingham last night and our players know it.

Tend to agree but if gives everyone something to think about in an attempt to make these games interesting and take our minds of waiting for Monday.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Difference being that Birmingham were playing last home game of season, and they don't have players who want to play in play offs and not get injured when Stephens and Kayal start getting stuck in.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Tend to agree but if gives everyone something to think about in an attempt to make these games interesting and take our minds of waiting for Monday.

I've thought of nothing else all week and it's in overdrive now.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Stephen Dobbie has added real spark to Bolton this half. Of course, he netted the opener but he has been busy down the left for the Trotters.

He wins a free-kick and then links up with Mark Davies, who drives a harmless shot at Eldin Jakupovic. Lively stuff.

What is going on?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't agree. Birmingham played for pride, and presumably had their best team out. Derby have the playoffs to think about and may want to rest players. That looks less likely now.

FT 1-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here