Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There's now a snazzy new website supporting all of this drumfoolery. And all the supporter groups (there's dozens of em!) have combined to insist it must happen.
ie: a new singing section created by existing season ticket holders moving somewhere else. Poor old Parish.
http://wearetheholmesdale.com/

Drumfoolery ? You're mistaken. It's apparently a 'brilliant vision'........................

We are a coalition of Palace supporter groups who have come together to show our firm and collective backing behind the proposals to implement a central singing section in the Lower Holmesdale. We ask you to read and join the campaign to act now to save our atmosphere and take it to the next level

As laid out in the statement below we understand this involves a full, inclusive Holmesdale reshuffle to incorporate the singing section.
We the undersigned push for this to be done at the earliest opportunity.

Our atmosphere and unity is our lifeblood and we believe this is vital for the future of our club.
Our groups are made up of supporters of different ages and walks of life and we feel that now is the time to introduce this exciting change to push the club forward.
Even for those that don’t wish to be part of the section directly – we hope you are proud to back something we fully believe is for the benefit and progress of this great club.

At Wembley we all saw the world class support we are capable of with the right set up. We fully back this exciting vision of creating something
truly memorable at Selhurst – something for Palace fans to be a part of for generations to come.

Please read the statement below and wherever you sit at Selhurst, add your name, stand and block then click ‘send’ to back this brilliant vision.
We can then show the board that we will not sit back and let our support fade away.

Now or never, before we lose the atmosphere forever.

theboybilly

Drumfoolery ? You're mistaken. It's apparently a 'brilliant vision'........................

We are a coalition of Palace supporter groups who have come together to show our firm and collective backing behind the proposals to implement a central singing section in the Lower Holmesdale. We ask you to read and join the campaign to act now to save our atmosphere and take it to the next level

As laid out in the statement below we understand this involves a full, inclusive Holmesdale reshuffle to incorporate the singing section.
We the undersigned push for this to be done at the earliest opportunity.

Our atmosphere and unity is our lifeblood and we believe this is vital for the future of our club.
Our groups are made up of supporters of different ages and walks of life and we feel that now is the time to introduce this exciting change to push the club forward.
Even for those that don’t wish to be part of the section directly – we hope you are proud to back something we fully believe is for the benefit and progress of this great club.

At Wembley we all saw the world class support we are capable of with the right set up. We fully back this exciting vision of creating something
truly memorable at Selhurst – something for Palace fans to be a part of for generations to come.

Please read the statement below and wherever you sit at Selhurst, add your name, stand and block then click ‘send’ to back this brilliant vision.
We can then show the board that we will not sit back and let our support fade away.

Now or never, before we lose the atmosphere forever.

Is there a more up-themselves fanbase?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I still can't see what all the fuss is about :shrug:
A few kids in the corner, waving flags about? Really?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I find it all a bit weird, they’re like some sort of brainwashed religious cult.

Spotty always leader: “With this plan we’ll reach the next level”
Everyone: “The next level”..........

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
There's now a snazzy new website supporting all of this drumfoolery. And all the supporter groups (there's dozens of em!) have combined to insist it must happen.
ie: a new singing section created by existing season ticket holders moving somewhere else. Poor old Parish.
Could they not relocate to the seats circled from the video on their site? :whistle:
1.png

Last edited:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
The best thing is, there is such a divide between their fan base.

You have fans that are trying to get this implemented then the Block E fans who are rightly trying to block this.

Essentially, HF are trying to blackmail the club and the majority of the fans agree with what the HF want to do and think Parish is a **** for the way it's been handled. The thing is, if Parish now gives in this time, then when they outgrow Block E, what happens next? Does he get blackmailed again?

Oh, and apparently, if this happens, other teams will be scared to come and play at SP which will yield more points for Palace, with the knock on effect of breaking in to Europe.

Palace, the gift that keeps on giving.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why the feck do they insist on using the word:-

"Unity".

I can only assume they have no idea what it means.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

There appears to be no validation whatsoever on the 'Show Your Support' Enter name, stand, and block options.

Shirley that's not right, they could get all kind of childish ramblings submitted :whistle:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Every time I see this thread back on the front page I think to myself what could they possibly have done now that could trump what has come before?

This time it's that website and the off the charts delusions of grandeur.

How can a group of people be so lacking in basic self awareness? I work with kids and all of them over the age of five have a level of awareness that appears beyond anyone connected with the black clad fanny pads.

It's getting beyond laughable. I'm actually starting to feel embarrassed for them.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Another thread borne out of jealously as I see it. Must be hard over the past few seasons for you lot to read and hear in the media how well respected our fans and atmosphere is. Why don't some of you get your heads together and try and improve the happy clacky AMEX atmosphere? You walk out to an old marching song that about 20% of your customers know the words to. Ring of fire and Albion...Albion.. (both Liverpool long before you used them) Don't constitute an atmosphere.

State sponsored flag waving twice a season is the highlight for you lot, How sad. I suppose the large amount of two team Tarquin's down there has diluted the passion in the stands. There must be a few of you old school Albion left that might make an effort though? We will be back united soon, Where as the north stand will probably continue to be a wonky wasteland void of any passion or noise.

Get the NSK involved now :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here