Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Nights like tonight make all those terrible games at Gillingham with no light at the end of the tunnel worth while....

We are here, We survived, We arrived, and let’s make sure we stay with a win tonight, come on the love of my life, Come on Albion, make it the best night ever at he Amex..... SEEEEEAAAGULLLLS

Thanks Jebus......

#myheadhurtshangover

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The most intelligent and articulate person in that is the 11 year old kid,

Loved the United fan who was pissed of at paying good money to come from London to watch [emoji38]ol:
Was about to post exactly the same! The kid spoke more sense than anyone else.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Morning all. Everybody feeling groovy? I know I am. Last night was another one of those that you wish you could just bottle and sample all over again later on.

Anyway, I read The Mail Online once a week. Can't stand the paper but they carry the best match photography by far. Anyway, their report contains this nice little nugget...

"And that seems like a good point to introduce Chris Hughton and Brighton. Because this shouldn't be all about United. Not by a long shot. They have an FA Cup final in a fortnight but the rest of their race is run - second place in the table isn't going anywhere. Brighton? They had something to win here and how they won it. They are now sure of playing in the Premier League next season and that is a wonderful achievement at the sharp end of a wonderful campaign. So wonderful it actually seemed a little odd that they played the Great Escape tune at the end of this win - there was actually no escape because they have been so good they rarely seemed in danger."

Nice.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
My last night in Cambodia tonight. Gonna be a late one but hopefully worth it!

Oh what a hangover I have! Rolled back to my hotel at 7 am. Had to check out at 11. Currently supping a few cold ones before my flight. Deffo worth it!!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here