Votes: 31 24.2%
  • No - it's just not worth the risk

Votes: 97 75.8%

• Total voters

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I thought his head was on a spike?

I'm not sure Simmo, but I have absolutely no desire to see the after affects of someone losing their life. That poor fella probably has a family and I'm sure it's not the lasting image that they would want anyone to remember him by. Just as I would not want a link of photos of those killed in Tunisia or any videos of beheadings that have taken place. If people wish to seek these images out then they are free to do so, but DO NOT impose them on unsuspecting fellow humans.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I thought his head was on a spike?

I'm not sure Simmo, but I have absolutely no desire to see the after affects of someone losing their life. That poor fella probably has a family and I'm sure it's not the lasting image that they would want anyone to remember him by. Just as I would not want a link of photos of those killed in Tunisia or any videos of beheadings that have taken place. If people wish to seek these images out then they are free to do so, but DO NOT impose them on unsuspecting fellow humans.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
It is what your Soulman and Bushy types want us to see as they believe it will further their NSC agenda of increasing hatred for all Muslims. If the picture stays on we know NSC's allegiance.

Mine is not of any religious standing ( at this moment in my life I have no religious beliefs ) but is more to do with the images that I do not want to see, especially on a football forum.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
It is what your Soulman and Bushy types want us to see as they believe it will further their NSC agenda of increasing hatred for all Muslims. If the picture stays on we know NSC's allegiance.

Mine is not of any religious standing ( at this moment in my life I have no religious beliefs ) but is more to do with the images that I do not want to see, especially on a football forum.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It is what your Soulman and Bushy types want us to see as they believe it will further their NSC agenda of increasing hatred for all Muslims.

No not hatred but fear. Not fear of muslims (although fear and hate may be about) but fear for oneself and family and there well being. This is called a survival instinct, once this clicks in peoples behavior changes. it becomes tribal, defensive and suspicious. Ive watched on my facebook timeline as run of the mill leftists alter their holiday destinations to non-muslim countries.

I dont have a problem with this, the only issue I see is what they are saying true?

If it is my response would be tough shit, many people have made numerous warnings over the years about the dangers of mass immigration, its a bit late now to start crying about having the truth shoved in your face unexpectedly. I would say they are doing you a favour(Regardless of their motives)

The opposite of a survival instinct is a death wish, which is what a head in sand advocacy essentially is. You reap what you sow.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
While everyone is squirming around trying to be PC or churning out the usual clichés, ISIS are laughing and planing their next atrocity. Stop arguing and unite against these sub-human scum would be a good start in their downfall

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
OK, so what does Tunisia have to offer as a holiday destination apart from sun and sand? OK, and nice hotels? All of these things can be found in far far safer destinations.

Incidentally I have just returned from 10 excellent days in northern California. Very safe, excellent weather, great hotels, great food, wonderful scenery. Just serves to highlight why I cannot understand the mindset of someone who looks at a map of the world and decides to choose Tunisia of all places as a holiday destination.

We had a really good trip there a few year's ago went to the best Roman Ampitheatre in the world, saw where Star Wars was filmed, travelled across a massive salt lake and rode into the Sahara on camels. Just hated the tourist areas and the Arabs in those bits. IMO better than Egypt.

But having been to there, Egypt and Israel in the past we certainly wouldn't go again since everything changed.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

When you are throwing around my name perhaps check whether i have put up any pictures, i have not.......it is your type in fact you, that has just assumed.
I did not even get the chance to see the picture/s, let alone post it. Pictures are upsetting and best to just bury your head in the sand.
Maybe if this barbaric killing, beheading etc was not happening regularly, and by certain people that follow this religion, then your perceived "agenda" would disappear.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
The security was clearly ineffective,to kill 38 takes some doing. Thompson/ first choice must of had security reviews after the last incident over there. My first post suggested that they ran faster than the tourists until proved otherwise that will be my stance. I wouldn't be a hero armed with a pair of speedos and flip flops but would definitely give it a go if I had a gun

The BBC report last night claimed that the gunman was walking around shooting at will for 38 minutes. The only police man that turned up with a gun hid among the terrified tourists, a local man eventually wrestled the gun off the officer and went looking for the gunman. No hotel in Tunisia had armed security. No medical help was available to the injured for over 45 minutes. The local man that took the gun off the officer was later threatened to keep his mouth shut about the lack of police effort.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here