Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Fletcher

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
7 million seems mental. That's 31 million on 3 strikers. Making sure they spend as much as they can of that parachute money

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
7 million seems mental. That's 31 million on 3 strikers. Making sure they spend as much as they can of that parachute money

Good for them. I'd be happier if we were spending more of the additional funding we've received. Boro will be a good bet to come straight back up again.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Agreed. There is nothing in his stats that suggest he is worth even close to that. I know he is young but still.

Odd move for him too. Leaving West Ham for first team football but hard to see him getting above Assombalonga and Braithwaite and playing regularly

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
1 goal in 20? 7 Million? Christ.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Good for them. I'd be happier if we were spending more of the additional funding we've received. Boro will be a good bet to come straight back up again.

Seems they have spent far more trying to get up again than they did staying up. Not sure they will be. I like Assombalonga and Howson as signings. Both have had long term injuries though. 7 million on a kid whose Never scored a goal higher than league one and 9 million on another whose never played in England. Time will tell if it's good business but I'm far happier with our recruitment. I'd love another CF, CM and versatile defender in but I wouldn't of wanted to pay the prices Boro have paid for the players they have brought

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here