Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mamma Mia sequel announced with original cast

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I'm I the only one who found James Bond breaking into song in the first one ever so slightly disturbing?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not my type of movie but the scenery of the beautiful island of Skopelos makes it worth watching.
A reminder of my time in Greece and if I could go and live there like they do in the film, I would be off like a shot.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm I the only one who found James Bond breaking into song in the first one ever so slightly disturbing?

Actually that was one aspect of the film that I loved the most. None of the actors thought they could sing, yet they were still prepared to ham it up, and give it their best? shot.

A film that l found enjoyable, simply because it had no plot. Nothing to think about, just good old fashioned easy viewing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ten years after the release of Mamma Mia, studio executives are taking a chance on the sequel to the smash musical hit.

Super troupers Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan, and Colin Firth are set to reprise their roles.
Ghastly.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not my type of movie but the scenery of the beautiful island of Skopelos makes it worth watching.
A reminder of my time in Greece and if I could go and live there like they do in the film, I would be off like a shot.

I left the gate wide open right there for someone to say 'so long' but you all missed it.
Schoolboy error, this board is slipping.

Incidentally So Long is my favourite Abba song mainly due to all the panties action in the video. A rare shot of Agnethas clunge is visible with a trigger like pause finger.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here