Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Kaz seeing Charlie Oatways daughter ?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
How has Oatway managed to produce something like that?

It will probably all end in tears when LuaLua throws her phone down a drain

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just a theory with no grounds whatsoever other than my mind. Could this explain Charlies dismissal? He objected to this liason and an altercation followed. As I said just a question really. Not for 1 minute suggesting jt is fact.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just a theory with no grounds whatsoever other than my mind. Could this explain Charlies dismissal? He objected to this liason and an altercation followed. As I said just a question really. Not for 1 minute suggesting jt is fact.
:lol:

Should be your signature BG:
"Just a theory with no grounds whatsoever other than my mind."

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008

:lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You don't think there's a small danger of the 25 being retired?

Oh please NO, I can't understand why a number needs to be retired, a number is simply a number and that's that.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Come on BG, not doing yourself any favours here!

Oatway was suspended in May '09 at the same time as Taricco and Poyet.
It was then (July '09) in everyone's best interests (Oatway and BHA) to shake hands and go their separate ways.

I salute your great (and wild) imagination though! :thumbsup:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

This is why you are my favourite poster BG.

Wonderful stuff.

albionite

May 20, 2009

you're not that far of to why Charlie left but better to look at his son rather than his daughter :whistle:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

It was then (July '09) in everyone's best interests (Oatway and BHA) to shake hands and go their separate ways.

Suspended in '13 not '09 [He joined us in November '09]

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

This is why you are my favourite poster BG.

Wonderful stuff.

He's like a cuddly old bear (all stuffed with fluff).

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Sacked before they even started!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here