Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perfect Afternoon tomorrow - my suggestions

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Comrades

Its down to the Withdean to see our Gladiators thrash Grimsby ( unfortunately cold sober as I am working until kick off ) and then on to the Greyhound Stadium where they are showing the England match on the big screen in Sprinters bar and on tv's all over the stadium and then a few bets on the Dogs starting 7.35 pm after watching England secure their place in the finals.

A few beers and a bet on a double with Brighton / England to win at around 4/1.

Where are other people watching the England game ?.

Can someone help me please?

I was going to go to Font and Ferkin but will get there for about 5.15. Will I be able to get in? Will I be able to see the TV screen?

Any other pubs in central Brighton that might be good? If I can't get into F+F, then the Walkabout?

BrightonBird said:
Can someone help me please?

I was going to go to Font and Ferkin but will get there for about 5.15. Will I be able to get in? Will I be able to see the TV screen?

Any other pubs in central Brighton that might be good? If I can't get into F+F, then the Walkabout?

It will be an absolute mission to get in the Font.

After Swindon i queued up for half an hour and missed 20 minutes of the last England match.

the fact that its not lie on normal TV will perpetuate the problem. the walkabout will be the same.

My advice is to give the Firkin a go, if not head to the King and Queen, you will get in there no problem.

Brighton needs more big screen pubs!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I shall be in the Railway Bell for a pre-match 4 or 5 pints, just like pre-baby days. I shall then spend most of the game in the toilets and I feel confident that, whilst urinating, I shall miss the goals that keep us top.

Our group are undecided as to where we shall be watching the England game, but the Greyhound Stadium is currently looking favourite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here