Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the top 'Look at me poster' on NSC

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
A tirade of abuse from someone who should be above such abuse, is a bad sign. If I had said to you what you said to Looney, I would probably be banned or awarded an infraction.

So he can have a dig at me and I have no right of reply? and if you think what i said is "a tirade of abuse" all I can say is "Oh dear"......

Just for your info, Mr Screwball (aka Looney) and myself have traded words and insults etc for quite some time now, anything he says I really do take with a pinch of salt as I hope he does with my dribble back to him, I only reply to him when I'm bored anyway......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So he can have a dig at me and I have no right of reply? and if you think what i said is "a tirade of abuse" all I can say is "Oh dear"......

Just for your info, Mr Screwball (aka Looney) and myself have traded words and insults etc for quite some time now, anything he says I really do take with a pinch of salt as I hope he does with my dribble back to him, I only reply to him when I'm bored anyway......

Fair enough, It's nice to know that if I receive some criticism I can reply with both barrels without fear of recrimination. By all means contradict another poster, but,at least try to do it with some style.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Fair enough, It's nice to know that if I receive some criticism I can reply with both barrels without fear of recrimination. By all means contradict another poster, but,at least try to do it with some style.

Oh FFS stop trying to stir it up!! for christs sake my comments made back to someone were of a jovial nature and far from a tirade of abuse!

Now chill out and enjoy tonights win and stop worrying about what Mods (or just me whichever!!) are doing.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Your actually only delivering your opinion which I think is a heap of shit, but there again everything you put on here is a heap of shit, the one good thing about you being on here is you back up my opinion that your opinions are a heap of shit..................on that note....what is this wonderous site you are a moderator on?

Its a heap of shit. btw i pronounce your name hit-o-knee, the correct way.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A tirade of abuse from someone who should be above such abuse, is a bad sign. If I had said to you what you said to Looney, I would probably be banned or awarded an infraction.

You see what I mean? Hes like an over blown morris dancing fairy with a pair of wands as sticks.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh FFS stop trying to stir it up!! for christs sake my comments made back to someone were of a jovial nature and far from a tirade of abuse!

Is that your final answer or would you like to ask the audience or phone a friend?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Its a heap of shit. btw i pronounce your name hit-o-knee, the correct way.

But you know full well its ... hito-nee........i will join your site, "it's a heap of shit".......sounds a good fun site (I'm being nice and polite to you as I live in fear of upsetting a few on here otherwise!)

Luv
hito-nee xx

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I've been BANNED for MUCH less, I've been INFRINGED by YOU for MUCH LESS. As per usual [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] giving an excellent demonstration of what shit moderating is.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for the nominations I appreciate it

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Your actually only delivering your opinion which I think is a heap of shit, but there again everything you put on here is a heap of shit, the one good thing about you being on here is you back up my opinion that your opinions are a heap of shit..................on that note....what is this wonderous site you are a moderator on?

I remember the days when you used to persitently hit me with mental health jibes. How the tables have turned aye

Are you always going to be like this? What happens when your current grandchild starts using nsc, are you going to carry on venting out on NSC even then? Or is this just what happens when you end up being a grandad too young an age?

D

Deleted User X18H

Ahem YOU'RE

HB&B spelling expert. :blush:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm only delivering the cold hard truth like a NSC version of Col Oliver North. On the troll hole i moderate I dont flounce about like a roided up fairy with a turbo wand.:lolol:

I tell the complainers to shut up while i read all their pm's then i'll get back to dumping and editig their posts. No fuss or drama(Well from me), weve had an influx of tards seeing a couple of sites shut and its a target rich environment, no need to generate drama like your "look at me" antics.:tosser:

I expect to see the topic "Hitony, the moderator who sees life online as the worlds biggest faux power vanity project" trending on reddit in the next few years.

That phrase has made my day!!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't you ever get bored with being a complete and utter ****wit?

That earlier back-peddling didn't last very long did it? Are mods really allowed to hurl abuse around like this?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
NSC has developed a rather nasty trend for threads trying to pick on individual posters of late. I couldn't give a **** myself but some have thinner skin which is worth bearing in mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here