Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale)

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Is this confirmed anywhere? I know sometimes they take them offsale overnight

You can book seats, but only in the wheelchair area.

2,385 is the full allocation. Decent effort for a Friday night on Sky.

Still some restricted view tickets for QPR. Plenty left for Wolves I believe.

PG

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yes. Albion Booking Line - 0844 327 1901 (calls cost 7p per minute plus your network charges)

Not selling them through the ticketing site presumably to verbally warn about the restricted views I guess?

If I was looking for a late ticket personally, I would probably assume they've sold out despite the red text.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Seagulls Travel tweeting that they have nearly filled all the coaches. Hopefuly get my confirmation email soon.

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
Not selling them through the ticketing site presumably to verbally warn about the restricted views I guess?

If I was looking for a late ticket personally, I would probably assume they've sold out despite the red text.

I called up last week just to check on the situation on restricted view tickets, and to my surprise they had some unrestricted seats available.

So it's worth giving them a call, although it is getting late in the day now.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm not going to proper checkout as I already have a ticket - but it is letting me get to payment confirmation.

Thanks. I think that means they are back on sale this morning, as earlier you could only book wheelchair spaces. The club don't make things easy sometimes!

PG

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'm not going to proper checkout as I already have a ticket - but it is letting me get to payment confirmation.

Thanks. I think that means they are back on sale this morning, as earlier you could only book wheelchair spaces. The club don't make things easy sometimes!

PG

That's strange, I couldn't.

Now the buy box is even greyed out for me.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Nice one TB :thumbsup::clap2::albion2:

Nor.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here