Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Lithuania

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
To be fair Sterling did create the only goal of the game.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Horse for courses really. He's the best striker available for this situation. Can't play around with line ups in competitive matches.

Kane is injured ? Not sure.

Yeah for 4 weeks or so.

These games are completely pointless, Lithuania are offering nothing but a brick wall.

Something needs to be done

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This, so far, is bobbins.

And that band.....for the love of Christ make it stop.....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeah for 4 weeks or so.

These games are completely pointless, Lithuania are offering nothing but a brick wall.

Something needs to be done

I don't really follow First Division football much so I'm not up on the players these days.

Hoping that will change next season...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
To be fair Sterling did create the only goal of the game.

To be fair, I'm fairly confident that I could have picked out a player from that angle (I know you can only beat what is in front of you, but apparently that was the only time he did). He's just not that good for me at this level.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Seriously, I yearn for Bruno sublimely controlling the ball, passing to Stephens, who lays it off to Dunk who pings it to Knockaert, who beats three players crosses the ball to Murray who heads it into Baldock's path to smash home........

Roll on proper football next weekend and the end of the international boredom.......

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hilarious report on the main BBC News a minute or two ago. BBC bloke live at the game banging on about "With just a few minutes to go, England lead 2-0" while just about being trampled underfoot by the sheer STAMPEDE of early leavers :lolol:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Hilarious report on the main BBC News a minute or two ago. BBC bloke live at the game banging on about "With just a few minutes to go, England lead 2-0" while just about being trampled underfoot by the sheer STAMPEDE of early leavers :lolol:

a few more there than 9k though TH

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
All I learnt tonight or should I say had reinforced is how delicate our precious little petals are. They do brake very easily and full over. A cuddle gets them going again though. Butt plug and oxo yet again prove they're not good enough.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There is something wrong with Wembley and England. Even the two words together equal boredom. Exception when a tournament is played here. The tour round the country worked.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here