To the Mod(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Would one of you chaps or chapesses care to explain why I was removed from the thread I created about the reporting of the number of fatalities in the Westminster attack?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Im not a mod but you dont seem to have been removed, the thread you started has been moved to the main one on yesterdays attack.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Im not a mod but you dont seem to have been removed, the thread you started has been moved to the main one on yesterdays attack.

From which I am now removed from.

I can only assume that we have to accept condescending remarks from Stat Brother without complaint :shrug:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Fair play, but I was hoping to resolve this ASAP rather than wait until he is next about. I was also hoping that the Mod that took the decision might like to explain their actions?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Any one of the 5 or 6 mods, or press the "report" button. Obviously.

Many avenues other than starting a "look at me" thread. It's really nobody else's business that you've been removed from one thread. Nobody else really cares. :shrug:

What, a report button on another completely different thread? Yeah, thanks for your input.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Que?

311fe468b42dace6de2e60adefc53918.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What, a report button on another completely different thread? Yeah, thanks for your input.

*IF* the report button doesn't work on that thread for you, then er, yes? Alternatively, a PM to any of the mods?

This is incredibly obvious advice that only someone with an astonishing level of self importance might fail to have considered in the first place, but even so there is no need to thank me. Much better to start a pointless thread to WHINGE about it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
*IF* the report button doesn't work on that thread for you, then er, yes? Alternatively, a PM to any of the mods?

This is incredibly obvious advice that only someone with an astonishing level of self importance might fail to have considered in the first place, but even so there is no need to thank me. Much better to start a pointless thread to WHINGE about it.

:yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here