Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blimey it was a sell out today?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So a 'punt' then.
Hmm, I very much doubt those empty seats in the south are STH. You know, where the AWAY FANS NORMALLY ARE...grief, I'm debating with an eejet and a selective one at that!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Today was just f'cking freeeeeeeeezing!! But I didn't see many gaps of large amounts of empty seats. It wasn't as fanciful as some attendances in the past. Did I mention it was f'cking freeeezing?

I watched the highlights on channel 5 last night and there was many areas of empty seats, can't really speak for the West upper as the cameras never show that area much, but even in the North there were many small pockets of empty areas, it was very noticeable on the telly box.

synavm

May 2, 2013
End of the day, sellout means just that- every seat sold. Whether people want to throw money in the bin is their prerogative and everyone that wanted to go was there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
End of the day, sellout means just that- every seat sold. Whether people want to throw money in the bin is their prerogative and everyone that wanted to go was there.

Unless they were ill, or away with the kids because it's half term holiday.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
There is one empty seat behind me, East Upper back row. It was occupied Saturday for the first time.
Also noted the SE corner there is a little patch of seats normally away fans. All occupied as well by home fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here